28

The group finally arrived at the place where they feel like is the exact spot where Y/N is. They parked their bikes at a nearby alleyway where it's no where to be seen. "Are you sure Y/N-chan is here?" Aoi asked worriedly, feeling this weird vibe coming from the abandoned area itself.

"I saw it in the GPS, her phone quickly turned off at this exact location." Amane answered as he saw a tall black figure standing from behind the broken window at the first floor of a four story building. "There's a man inside, I think she's on the highest floor." He continued to examine the entire structure as he saw another figure with a weapon on hand pass by one of the windows.

"Alright, I'm guessing that there are guards on each floor. They might move Y/N to the rooftop when the sun sets if we even make it to the top. Did anyone of you guys bring any weapons?" Amane asked as the group shook their head no. He knew what their answers would be so why bother even asking?

"Oh wait, I brought a pocket knife with me for the picnic earlier!" Yashiro handed Amane the tool as he tucked it inside his pocket.

"Thanks, Yashiro-san. I won't kill anyone with this, but I'll have to if I'll have to. The girls should stay here with Kou and contact as much policeman as you guys can. I want to make sure that bastard who took Y/N will be punished to death." Amane spoke, raising his head at the top of the floor where he thought Y/N would be.

"What about us? Should we just use our fists?" Tsukasa asked as Amane wandered around, hoping he could find a useful weapon for the others to use. But the only ones there are uselessly small crushed stones and some burnt up wood.

"We'll see. They might have baseball bats or knives on hand. Let's just hope that the men at the first floor doesn't have guns." Amane replied. He glanced at Akane who was actually calm at the moment, like he didn't give a fuck about fighting. It was as if he could just handle everything on his own. "Let's go." He commanded.

Teru, Akane, and the brothers quietly walked across the road towards the building and quickly crouched under the window right beside the slightly opened door. "On the count of three, we barge in." Amane whispered, hearing footsteps inside. The steps slowly faded away from his hearing, guessing that they weren't that close to the door. "Barge in quietly." He rephrased.

"One." He slowly stood up.

"Two." Took a step forward and gently opened the door, with the others following him.

"Three." Teru tapped Akane's shoulder as he turned his head to face the senior behind him who gave him a slight nod as a signal. Akane nodded back and with a few more steps forward, Amane quickly went in.

His eyes widened from the unbelievably sight he just saw right in front of him. His hands trembled and took a few steps backward. "What the heck is this? Is this a joke?" He muttered underneath his breath as his brother stood frozen right behind him.

On the floor were three unarmed and unconscious men and judging by the fresh blood coming out of their bruises, Amane guessed that they were just beaten only a few minutes ago. And something even more strange, he didn't realise that he's already holding a baseball bat that was probably owned by the guys on his own hand.

"What even is happening?" He asked himself and turned his head to face the others who also had weapons on hand except for Akane.

"Oh would you look at that, we have weapons now. Let's got to the next floor, Y/N's waiting for us." Akane didn't even bother to explain and just dragged everyone by the stairs.

The second floor wasn't really that dangerous for the four of them, there were only two men without weapons. The two didn't actually expect that the boys wouldn't make it the first floor but they had no choice but to use their fists.