12

Time passed very quickly as each and every student took their time to leave the school.

The sun was setting very slowly, making Y/N realise that she doesn't have a match with Donut_King today. She was relieved to the point where she's going to fully train herself until she was strong enough to defeat Donut_King.

The gamer wasn't just going to give up and delete her account that easily. She has to prove everyone that her enemy was wrong about her being weak.

Enough of that, Y/N somehow found herself walking with Aoi, Yashiro, Tsukasa and his brother to a convenience store near the school. Akane headed off first for some personal reasons.

Y/N couldn't help but avoid eye contact with Tsukasa whenever he talks to her. Was it because it's too awkward to talk to someone taller than you?

But Y/N didn't even have a problem about that ever since they met. Tsukasa noticed his friend being awkward and stuttering whenever she replies.

"Y/N are you alright? Maybe you should head home first, I think you might have catched a cold. Do you want me to buy you medicine?" Tsukasa was getting worried and worried by the time they entered the store.

"N-no!! I'm fine, Tsukasa-kun. I actually don't know w-what's happening to me either..." The gamer couldn't even look at him in eye, her cheeks were burning the whole day.

"Maybe Y/N-chan's inlove? Ahem, she's been acting like that for quite a while now. Who's the person, Y/N-chan??" Yashiro wriggled her eyebrows as she grabbed a strawberry pudding down the tray.

"Pfft, I haven't been in love with someone in my life haha!! And to think that that's the reason for my condition right now makes me laugh" Y/N blurted out all of a sudden without even thinking on what she has to respond, making everyone else stare at her in confusion.

"You haven't been in love, Y/N-chan?" Aoi headed first to the counter to pay for her slushie.

"You haven't?? How come? I'm completely a love expert if I say so myself!! I can help you with anything!!" Tsukasa announced proudly as Amane with 7 donuts in hand gave him an expression filled with cringe.

"You do know you've been rejected dozens of times when we were in junior high, right?" Amane somehow added another donut to his paper bag.

"Ack!! Amane, don't ruin my reputation!!" Tsukasa fake cried.

"Since when did you even have one, idiot." Amane retorted. Everyone seemed to be very happy with both of the twins being an absolute and adorable siblings.

Amane noticed everyone staring at both of them and frowned even more. "What are you guys looking at?"

"Both of you are just so cute, that's all!!" Aoi smiled sincerely and drank her slushie.

On the other hand, Y/N couldn't decide what food to buy. It was her only excuse to buy food just to hang out with Tsukasa.

"Can't decide, Y/N-chan??" Tsukasa suddenly appeared beside the gamer as she let out a soft scream.

"Oh god, that scared me." Y/N glanced at her friend who seemed to be rather beautiful than usual. Y/N's thoughts trailed off yet again to a land full of fantasies where both of them are toge- (oops wrong fic :P )