13

"You don't have a match with U/N today, right?" Tsukasa waddled comfortably wearing his alien-patterned pajamas into the bed while his elder sibling was once again watching U/N on his computer.

Amane ignored his brother's question and continued to watch instead.

U/N used a Marksman-type of hero in the gameplay. Which Amane thought that she'll use that type of hero in their match.

"Something happened to me earlier and I really need some advice!!" In the other hand, U/N wasn't having trouble with her opponents. It was seemingly rather easy for her to win the game.

"So everytime I see or make eye contact with this guy, I feel strange inside! I always avoid looking up at him and I even stutter!! That never happened to me before!!" U/N explained which made Amane's eyes widen.

'U/N likes someone?' Amane thought and felt down.

"I don't feel like watching U/N today. I better call Y/N to know if she's feeling a bit better from the donuts you gave her, haha!!" Tsukasa rolled off the bed to grab his phone in the table where they usually use to do their homework.

"And then my friend said that I was in love, how could I? He's just a frie-" U/N was cut of from something ringing in the background. It was her phone.

Amane noticed that by the time Tsukasa dialled Y/N, it is where U/N's phone starts to ring also.

U/N stopped moving in the game and went back to the base just to keep her from dying in the play through.

"Everyone!! He's the guy I've been telling you all about!! What should I answer??" U/N started to panic with that high-pitched voice of hers.

"Tell him if he had already eaten?" U/N read the comments one by one as she noticed a comment that caugh her off guard.

"If that guy's Donut_King, I'm in?" Y/N read and laughed.

"And you all think that I know his identity? You make me laugh, guys." U/N continued and answered the call.

"Moshi moshi?" She answered.

"Oh hi Y/N!! Just by hearing your voice today, I can tell that you're in a good mood?" Tsukasa smiled and sat down in their homework table.

"I-I guess I am!! Anyway, have you eaten yet?" U/N then answered her phone call as if she was talking to his brother.

Amane furrowed his eyebrows as if a person is being really I mean REALLY suspicious.

'If Tsukasa replies to U/N's question, would I be able to tell that Y/N is U/N?' Amane thought and turned down the volume for the steam just to hear Tsukasa better.

"I've eaten, Y/N don't worry!! I should be the one asking you if you've already eaten, haha!!"

Amane with wide eyes was frozen till the very time Tsukasa responded.

'How could this be? Is it all true? I mean, there's no doubt that Tsukasa would answer U/N's question like that all of a sudden.'

"I can't eat today cuz I'm really stuffed from the donuts I ate earlier, haha!!" U/N chuckled.

'Donuts. I gave her donuts earlier.'

"Amane did really threaten you to eat those donuts, huh?"

"I don't want to go to jail from robbing his donuts!! That's why I just ate them all."

'That's right, Y/N ate all of them earlier.'