Chapter 12 "Welcome to Hell"

(Reo woke up, it was 7:47am. Reo looked at the clock, he didn't want to get up, but Kazu made him think about what he said that his life was going to be a living hell. So to be safe, he decided to get up. It took forever for him to find the stairs. The whole place was like one giant maze. When he walked down stairs he decided to go to the kitchen to make himself some breakfast. He was the first one up, so he would get the first plate.)

Taku: "Hey Reo, what took you so long."

(Reo saw Taku already in the kitchen, but then Reo noticed when he looked around, everyone was already there except for Kazu. Reo was the last one up.)

Selene: "Well Reo I'd hurry up if I were you. Kazu is planning to make us train at eight."

Reo: "I thought we had to wake up at eight."

Sara: "Yeah, he wanted us to wake up and train right away."

Reo: "You gotta be kidding me."

Dai: "Should've woken up earlier. Always be prepared."

Reo: "Shut up, four eyes."

Dai: "O-oh."

Reo: "What's left to eat."

Ruri: "Looks like nothing. Everyone ate everything."

Reo: "Damn it."

Kazu: "Hey everyone, ready to train."

(Kazu walked into the kitchen.)

Dai: "Yeah, let's do this guys."

Reo: "You can already tell who the nerd is of the group."

(They end up walking into a weird looking room. It was all black, but a door across the room brightened it.)

Kazu: "This is the training room."

(Kazu started to walk to the door. He went through it and closed it behind him, but you could still hear his voice.)

Kazu: "Today you will fight and I will see how strong you all really are.

(The darkness in the room started to change. It turned into a city.)

Sara: "What the-"

Dai: "We're not really in the city, it's a simulation."

Kazu: "That's right, now Selene and Reo, you two are the first to fight."

Reo: "I thought I'd have a challenge."

Selene: "Oh, I'll give you a challenge."

Taku: "Booooo, fight already."

(Reo charged at her right off the bat. He moved his fist back and punched, but it landed right in her hand.)

Reo: "Huh?"

Selene: "You might be wondering how I caught that. Well I have lighting and wind, so I made my hand have lighting coarse through it so then the electric factor of your punch wouldn't hurt. Then I made wind slow you down when you charged at me, making your attack useless."

Reo: "Are you trying to out smart me?"

Selene: "No, I think I succeeded."

Reo: "Shut up!"

(Reo grabbed her arm and threw her. She caught herself with her wind.)

Selene: "Nice tr-"

(Before she could finish, Reo was right in front of her covered in electricity with his fist cocked back. He punched Selene right in her face. Selene laid there unconscious.)