Chapter 7 *Secret Behind the Flame*

(Kaen was walking through the alleyway in the middle of the night. He found a pair of sweatpants in the trash a few days after the 'incident'. He knew people thought he was the bad guy, but he isn't. It's his core, it has a mind of its own.)

Kaen: "Listen if you're gonna not let me use my power, then at least use it for good."

???: "No."

(Kaen jumped from the voice coming out of nowhere. He tripped and fell through some trash cans. He was on the sidewalk right outside of the alleyway. He got up and turned around, to see people, one had a sword.)

Kaen: "Uh, hey?"

Reo: "Kaen, finally caught you."

Kaen: "Listen I know it looks like I committed those crimes, but it wasn't me."

Reo: "Do you think I'm stupid? Because that pisses me off."

Selene: "Doesn't everything?"

Reo: "Shut up and get him."

Selene: "Ok."

(Selene uses her wind to pull Kaen toward them. Kaen grabbed onto the building.)

Kaen: "Please, you're gonna make him angry."

Sara: "Who? Is there more of you?"

Kaen: "No, but yes. Kinda."

Sara: "Reo, this guy is confusing me."

Reo: "Everyone confuses you. Now freeze him."

Sara: "Okie dokie."

(Sara shoots ice at him, but when she does, flames shoot from Kaen's hand and melts it.)

Kaen: "I told you. Please don't burn my pants off this time, it's all I got."

(Kaen lets go of the building as fire rose from behind him. He grabbed his head and shook it back and forth. Selene stopped pulling him closer, to see what he was doing. His hair started to turn red and his eyes turned black."

Reo: "What the hell?"

(Kaen spoke, but it wasn't Kaen. It was a whole new voice, that was deeper.)

???: "You all messed up big time."

(He shot fire out of his hands right at Reo. Reo jumped up in the air and dodged.)

Reo: "Who the hell are you?"

???: "The one Kaen has been talking about."

Sara: "My brother ment your name, sir."

Demon: "Well, then call me Demon."

Selene: "Cool name. People will love it when you're in prison."

(Selene then shot wind out towards him to trap him, but he had fire surrounding him making the fire blaze more.)

Selene: "Huh."

Reo: "Damn it, Selene. Put out the fire."

Selene: "I'm trying!"

(Demon shot out fire right at Selene, so she used her wind to fly up.)

Sara: "He's gonna burn down the city."

Reo: "Sara keep the fire in check. Selene same for you. I'm gonna go fight him dead on."

Selene and Sara: "Ok."

(Reo dashes toward Demon dodging all flames he throws at him. When he gets close enough he slashes his sword, but Demon uses his fire to throw himself up.)