Chapter 13 *The Time For Good and Bad*

(It's night, Reo and Selene got the night shift. Though Kazu was impressed with Reo's power, this was kind of a punishment for knocking out an ally. Selene was here for getting knocked out too easily.)

Selene: "Reo, why did you knock me out again."

Reo: "It was training. I just showed my power."

Selene: "See, I kinda understand that, but did you have to leave me there afterwards? I was there for like two hours."

Reo: "You're a heavy sleeper."

Selene: "Did you even try?"

Reo: "Nope."

(Reo started to walk ahead and Selene followed right behind.)

Reo: "Stupid Kazu. No one's even out right now, even villains need to sleep."

Selene: "Come on, Reo. Kazu is letting us live in his mansion. We should at least do some work for him."

Reo: "Whatever, I just wanna go home and sleep. I'm tired as hell."

Selene: "Well it doesn't look like there's gonna be much hero work to do tonight, so you don't have to do much."

(Reo and Selene kept walking in silence.)

Selene: "Uh, hey Reo?"

Reo: "What?"

Selene: "Do you think Kage is gonna be a problem in any way."

(Reo looked and Selene, then turned back forward and continued walking.)

Reo: "What made you say that?"

Selene: "Well, I was just thinking about how strong you, but Kage kinda defeated you without a sweat."

(Reo stopped and turned facing Selene completely.)

Reo: "Are you calling me weak?"

Selene: "No, I just called you strong, but if you're strong and Kage defeated you so easily. What does that make Kage?"

(Reo looked at Selene for a minute, then looked up at the sky and thought about it.)

Reo: "That makes Kage a man I wanna kill."

(Reo turned back around and started walking.)

Selene: "Wait, kill?! Reo, heros dont kill!"

Reo: "I don't care."

Selene: "Reo, you're not killing anyone!"

Reo: "Shut up!"

Selene: "Reo!"

(It became morning, and everyone started getting up for the day at the mansion, but Reo and Selene just got there.)

Kazu: "Oh, Reo and Selene. How was the night shift?"

Reo: "Terrible. Now leave me alone or die."

(Reo walked upstairs to his room.)

Kazu: "Ok. Selene, how was the night shift."

Selene: "It was great. No villains, criminals, or bad guys. A perfect night."

Kazu: "Perfect, now you should get some rest."

Selene: "Thank you."

(Selene ran upstairs to her room. Kazu turned to everyone who was enjoying their breakfast.)

Kazu: "Ok everyone, finish your food then it's off to training."

Taku: "Damn it!"

(It started to get late. The sun was setting, and the team finally finished training. Just when Reo and Selene woke up.)