Chapter 6 *One 1 and Two 0's Make 100

(A man made out of metal runs down the road as two guys chase him. The first guy has short blond hair with glasses. He has blue eyes, and is wearing a blue tracksuit. Right behind him is a man in a full robotic suit covering the top of his face with a visor, with bright cyan color lines all on it. They chase him throughout the city not getting any closer.)

Guy with glasses: "Taku, use your plasma board to get closer."

Taku: "Don't worry Dai. I got this no pr..."

(Taku then looks to his right and sees a bunch of girls having lunch. Taku then runs over to them and starts talking.)

Taku: "Hey girls. Room for one more."

Dai: "Damn it Taku! Well then I'll have to do this on my own."

(Dai and the metal man are running down the street.)

Dai: "Okay if I jump up in the air and use my power to make my hand a drill. I can slam down on the guy and drill the metal off of him. Then he will be powerless and I could take him to the station easy peasy. Okay, but I can't jump that high."

(Dai then looks down.)

Dai: "Unless."

(Dai then jumps and turns his lower half into a drill. He then drills under the ground. The metal man looks back while running and doesn't see Dai. Dai then tunnels out of the ground right in front of him. The man sees Dai and jumps back, but Dai has a plan. Dai makes drills connected to lines of metal come out of his back. The drills all go straight for the metal man. The man blocks, but the drills still hit him. Dai collects the drills back in his back. He sees the metal man has a crack into his arm.)

Dai: "Yes, some damage."

Metal man: "Shut up hero. My power is overpowered. Nothing can stop me."

(The metal man then reinforces the metal that was cracked, making it look brand new.)

Dai: "Damn it. I need to hit him hard and fast so he can't heal in time."

(Dai then looks over at Taku who is still talking to the girls. Dai then comes up with an idea.)

Taku: "Ladies, I am a hero. Do I not look like a hero."

Dai: "Taku, use full plasma beam."

Taku: "Here we go. Now watch ladies."

(Taku walks over to the metal man.)

Metal man: "Step back hero, unless you're ready to die."

Taku: "Listen man, you seem strong, but they're girls watching, so please act really hurt when I do this."

(Taku then charges up a ball of plasma in his two hands. He puts his hands together and moves them back.)

Taku: "FULL PLASMA BEAM!!"

(He then flexes the ball forward making a beam of plasma shoot from his hands, hitting the metal man.)

(Dai jumped out of the way just in time. Taku stops)

Taku: "Oops, I think I went a little overboard."

(His plasma melted the middle of the road making a long valley along the street. The metal man was still standing, but his metal body was red hot from the plasma.)

Metal man: "It burns!"

Taku: "Thanks man. You're selling it."

(Dai then runs up to the metal man while turning his hand into a drill. He then hits the metal man hard enough to make him go flying. He runs straight into a building going through the bricks in the front. Dai and Taku walk over to him and stand right above him. The metal man is partly metal now. His face is exposed along with the left side of his upper body.)