"Cute" he mumbled before turning off the lamp and began walking out to the room carrying the blanket and pillow on his arms. He quietly closed the door and Jumped on the couch as soon as he reached the living room.

He was smiling like an idiot, he didn't know what he was feeling but damn he liked it so much as if he's too excited about something. And that night he struggled to sleep only thinking about Jimin and nothing else.

~

Jungkook woke up early, he couldn't sleep that much so he decided to wake up. He got up from the couch and fold the blankets and carried it towards his room along with the pillows he used.

He carefully opened the door and saw that Jimin was still asleep so he tip toed to the little cabinet and put all his pillows and blankets in there quietly. He quickly walked towards the side of the bed where Jimin was facing and looked at him emotionless.

"What's with you really.." he sighed. After last night he was really concerned for himself and confused why would he think about someone like that. He admired Jimin's beauty for a good moment there and he finally decided to walk away to his bathroom to shower.

He tried to forget about what Aera had said to him last night but it doesn't seem to be working, also after last night when he gave Jimin a peck he made sure it won't happen again, it's better to sort things out than sorry.

He turned off the shower and hopping off the bathroom, drying himself then wrapping a towel around his waist before going out the bathroom.

He was overthinking, which is really weird. He hasn't done it before but he found himself doing it most of the time today.

He didn't bother to get changed in front of Jimin since he wasn't awake anyways, then he started heading his way to the kitchen to cook something for the two of them to eat, at least Just to help from the hang over.. Jungkook didn't really drink much so he was feeling okay, what he was worrying about was Jimin, the poor boy passed out because of drinking, Jungkook knew the moment the man will wake up, the headache will come hit him like a truck.

"I am responsible for this since I brought him with me, don't overthink Jungkook" he gritted his teeth totally stopping himself from thinking more and questioning him self even more. He felt mentally exhausted even though the day had Just started.

He mentally scolded himself for bringing Jimin home with him, he wished he never done it. But part of him thanked the other because he wasn't worrying too much about his problems and kept him distracted. He admitted though, Jimin distracted him to good Jungkook slept the whole night Thinking about the him and only him. 

He was cooking something while he relaxed his thoughts, meanwhile Jimin was slowly waking up.

Jimin rubbed his eyes and looked around for a moment to figure out where he is, the room looked really unfamiliar and he'd never seen it before.

"Where am I.." he yawned as he stretches his arms followed by a loud groan. He slowly got up from bed and still looked around that's when it hits him.

There was a handball on the shelf on top of the bed and it looked like it was signed, then on the both sides of the shelves there were two framed Jersey that has the name, J.J.K. and numbered as 13 and the other one was named Jungkook and numbered 1. He froze in his spot when he realized he was inside Jungkook's room. Sleeping?

"How did I end up her-" he hissed as soon as he felt his head hurt, he quickly massaged his temples using him middle finger, and later on he realized he wasn't even wearing the same clothes he wore yesterday. He blushed at the thought but immediately taken a back when a wave of ache hit  him.