Head Over Heels

After climbing a few steps, Jane came running back to the entrance of the dorm. Edward was walking to his dorm. She ran to him and called him. She said yes to his proposal, gave a kiss on his cheek, and ran back to her dorm. She went inside her room full of happiness and smiling. Seeing her as this Eda and Ana understood something is going around Jane, they went to her to ask what is happening. Jane said about her entire day and Edward proposing to her. Ana and Eda didn't know what to say. They were shocked to hear this and felt this was so soon for Edward to propose, but they didn't want to spoil Jane's day by saying this. They congratulated her and also asked her to be safe. Jane said to them she will remember their advice.

The next day morning, Edward was waiting for Jane near her dorm with a bouquet of roses. Jane asked him why roses. He replied saying that he wants to give something to his girlfriend. Jane was blushing. Jane said bye to her friends and went with Edward. He held her hands; she took her hands away. Edward said that he wants to hold his girlfriend's hand. Then they went to have their breakfast at the canteen, Edward asked her to sit and said he will bring the food for her too. Jane was completely in love with him. She even thought about how lucky was she to have him.

Jane called Bruce, she told him about everything that happened in her life and also about Edward. Bruce was shocked and upset at the same time as he wasn't able to say his feelings to her. Jane expressed her happiness and hearing her happy voice after a long time was enough for Bruce. He congratulated her and Jane asked him when will he be coming to college again. Bruce replied that he had to work more for this game as it is releasing in many countries. So he might not come to college for months. Jane asked him to take care of himself and also told him she misses him. That one word made his day.

Edward didn't want to announce his relationship with Jane to all. He wanted to keep a low profile. She asked him why he replied saying that he broke up with Carol just a few months ago and didn't want people to talk ill of us or you especially. He also didn't want to post any pictures of them on any social media. Jane was worried a little but was convinced that Edward was doing all this for their relationship. Jane didn't tell to Meg too. Edward and Jane spent their time together all day and every day like the couples in drama/series. They went to the beach, regular dinner dates, and movies. Jane was so much happy.

Edward surprised her often with gifts or flowers. She felt it was unnecessary and a waste of time. She even expressed it to Edward, but he said it was his way of showing her how much he loves her. Jane was a little reserved with him, but Edward wanted more from her. He wanted some intimate relationship with her, but Jane wasn't ready for it. Even some time she felt she was being forced to get more physical with him. A thought always popped in her head that he got the intention to kiss her before getting into a relationship. But she often avoids this thought, thinking it was some superstition and didn't want to ruin a perfect relationship with Edward.

After 2 weeks, there was a vacation because of the upcoming festival. So Meg, Jane, and Edward were going to their hometown together after a long time. Jane was expecting Edward to say about their relationship to Meg, but he didn't. He also acted strangely around her. She convinced herself that he might feel shy, but hoped that he will say to everyone during the gathering.