The Campus Life

The University was a whole new world for Jane. The campus was covered with students, gardens, buildings,  stalls welcoming the freshers, a group playing music, playground. It was a city inside a campus. With the help of the fresher's help desk, Jane found a way toward the dorm. The dorm was a few blocks away from the Department of Literature. There were 3 dorms for girls a few blocks from each other. The boy's dorm was in the opposite direction of the girl's dorm. The University asked every student to come and visit the campus a few days earlier to the commencement of the course. So the campus was filled with students from different parts of the world.

Jane was allotted a room on the third-floor left to the staircase. It was a room for three. Each room had 3 beds, a study desk for each student, and an attached washroom. Jane was lucky enough to get a room with a balcony. The dorm had rules, but most students never followed it.

When Jane entered her room, her roommates were already unpacking their things. Jane introduced herself to both girls. She was quite scared and hesitant. Meeting new people and spending the next few years with them is quite a scary thing. You should definitely build a good relationship with each other. To Jane's surprise, both of them were friendly, and she knew in her heart they are going to be her best friends in the coming years. 

Both girls who share the room with Jane are also freshers and from the Department of literature. All three were happy that they could share things from the classroom to the dorm. As everybody knows a group of three is always the best. The first girl is Anastasia aka Ana, Energetic, Impressionable, and Short tempered. She is like a volcano when she is upset or angry, it won't affect you until you touch it. Ana is someone to whom you don't want to misbehave because if you ever cross your line, she going to break your bones. The second girl is Eda Yildiz aka Eda (yeah, it is a weird name but never mind). She is Hyperactive, Friendly, Loves food, and the scariest part is, she has OCD. She always wants her place to be clean and things should be in the place where she wants it to be. She was the first person to enter this room and guess what; she cleaned the room completely. She also arranged the study desk and lamps. 

The other two were happy and confused with the behavior of Eda because she will do most of the cleaning and also want Ana and Jane to keep their place clean. All three arranged their bed and room together. Their balcony had a beautiful view of the gardens and trees on the campus. Jane was happy. Even the other two were happy to start their new experience of life.  The three had only 2 days before the commencement of the course. So they planned to discover the places near the college.