The Fresher's Party

All the weekdays went with classes and exploring campus. Ana was interested in Music so she enrolled in the music club at Yoda University. When Ana wasn't around, Jane and Eda used to explore the library. They shared this one hobby and read some good books. When Ana was around, they roam in search of good food. It was a beautiful experience because each had something to share with others and get to know each other. As the weekend was nearing every student on the campus was getting ready for the freshers day. The campus gardens were glowing with lights, small stalls were made for students, each department arranged an event for the students, music by the music club, etc. Jane messaged Meg asking her to come for her college fresher's party but even Meg had her welcome party on the same day. Meg apologized to her and promised her she will visit the next week.

As Ana was in the music club, she and her troop are also performing on the fresher's day. Eda invited her boyfriend to the fresher's day. Even Jane didn't have faith in Edward spending time with her. She tried it by texting him, but no reply. She gave up her hope and planned to have fun on her own.

It was the noon of fresher's day, Ana was practicing with her troop. Eda was searching for the perfect dress as she is going to meet her beau after a long time. Jane was helping her to get ready. After some time Jane got dressed up. She remembered Meg bought her a dress, especially for this occasion. It was a cute white floral dress with ruffled sleeves. It was Jane's first time wearing such a dress because Jane always chose jeans & a t-shirt over dresses. After seeing Jane in that dress, Eda said, " You look pretty, guys going to throw themselves at you". Jane felt shy. Eda mockingly added, " Don't dare to come near my boyfriend, pretty lady". Both laughed.

Eda's boyfriend arrived. His name is Michele, a tall, good-looking guy. They make a beautiful couple as both complements each other. Three of them started to explore the stalls before the music show. The music show was at 18.00 hrs. The three made sure they reach the open-air theater before 18.00hrs. The music show started, Ana and her team were the first to perform. It was a mesmerizing performance. The guitarist Alec took the main attention of the crowd and Jane. He was a guy with specs and extreme talent. He was a senior from the same department as Jane. After the music show, Eda and her boyfriend left for their dinner date. Ana went for dinner with her music group. Eda called Jane along with them, but Jane didn't want to spoil their date. After sometime Jane was walking through the stalls, some guys were constantly hitting on her. How much ever she tried, she couldn't get rid of them. They blocked her way and asked her to come with them. She was stumbling and didn't know what to do. There came a hand to rescue. It was a guy. He spoke to her saying "sorry for making you wait. Let's go". She didn't know what was happening, but for a moment she wanted to escape from the group of boys. She went with this guy.

Jane recalled his face. Then she realized he was the same guy she met in the canteen a few days back. He introduced himself first. He was Bruce, fresher at the department of Graphic Design. Then when she started introducing her, he stopped her saying that he knew her already as she was famous on the campus. She asked him why he behaved like that few days back. He said he wanted to make an impression. He was so friendly and had a deep attractive voice. Jane with no time found it easy to talk with him. They spoke about many things, smiling and laughing. Then he left her in the dorm. Jane thanked him for helping her and promised him to meet him soon. At the room, girls discussed their dining experiences, and it was definitely a happy day for everyone.