The Brightest Star

The beginning of a new friendship. This is the first time Jane is experiencing such a friendship with a guy. Even during her friendship with Edward, she never spoke much. It was Meg who spoke a lot. Edward and Jane never spent time alone or texted personally. Bruce was the first guy with whom Jane spoke comfortably. Bruce is the example of a perfect guy. He is matured inside, childish outside. He can interest you with sarcastic comments, funny, thoughtful, and a warm person. You can't hate him. He is someone with whom you can share your happiness and sorrows without worrying. He creates an impression that- No matter what, he is going to stay with you. 

His friendship with her wasn't with any expectations. It was simple, beautiful, and pure. Jane spent most of the time with him when her friends aren't around. He made her laugh, he even made her forget Edward. She introduced him to her friends and even to Meg. Meg visited Jane on alternate weekends or the weekends she wasn't working. Jane was so happy for Meg as she was working on a social media platform to improve her skills and was also dating a guy from her college. Jane never got to meet Meg's boyfriend personally, but seeing Meg talk about him happily was satisfying for her. As days go, Meg stopped coming on weekends to meet Jane. Meg can't be blamed as she was busy with her work and the new relationship. Jane didn't want to disturb her. Some time Jane will go to the place where Ana and her troop playing. Eda got a part-time job at the library. It was the perfect place for her to work. Whenever Eda gets free time, she never fails to face time with her boyfriend or just runs away to meet him. Yeah, it makes anybody around her go Awww by looking at the beautiful couple.

So most of the free time Jane spent with Bruce. The routine of Jane and Bruce was to find a new restaurant and eat. They just spoke about everything from stars to sand, aliens to ghosts, music to games. They never got bored with each other. Bruce found her childish and interesting. He even taught her about graphics and animations. Bruce was also working at a game designing startup company. He even took her to his designing studio. Jane got to learn something new with him every day. How much ever she tried, she couldn't make him get interested in literature. He was like a star, bright, warm, and gave a new light to Jane's life. 

Even with all their works Eda, Ana, and Jane always made sure they spend time with each other. It was their routine to talk about each other's day by sitting in the balcony at night. They always helped each other in their college works and assignments. If one failed to do something, the other two made sure they make it for the one who missed it. All three even had their difficulties, they even had fights, but every time they solved it and became better and best.

Jane wanted to find a part-time job. She was bored most evening and also wanted to earn some money as she didn't want to rely on her parents for every small thing. Bruce said he will help her find a job, but Jane said to him she will find it herself. Finally, she found a job at a nearby coffeehouse which even had an open mic. People come and perform music, standup comedy, and even share their personal experience there. One of the main reasons Jane chose that coffee house because it was the place where Alec used to perform regularly. Yes, you all guessed it right. He is the same guy at Ana's music troop. Alec, the guitarist. Coffee, music, and a handsome guy to look at. Sounds perfect. Jane loved working there. Sometimes even Bruce shows up just to irritate and disturb her.