"It's okay mama, everything is gonna be fine" she assured her. She rocked from side to side in her seat and began singing and rubbing her head to calm her crying.

Yes

Jesus loves me

Yes

Jesus loves me

Yes

Jesus loves me

For the bible tells me... So

By the time we pulled up to the hospital Skye's breathing had evened out enough for her to fall asleep.

*********

"Well, it seems that your daughter had an allergic reaction to the fish. As a matter fact it's safe to say she won't be a seafood lover, ever." The ER doctor explained.

"Is she gonna be okay" I questioned

"Absolutely. I'm just gonna prescribe a liquid children's Benadryl, and you can be on your way. She's to take it every 4 hours until her fever and swelling is completely gone."

"Yes sir, will do" I said looking over to Skye who had gone back to sleep in Quanni's arms.

"It's good you two caught it before it hit any worse, smart move. You two have a beautiful daughter."

"Oh we're.. She's n-"

"Thanks doctor, we appreciate you" I said before Quanni could finish.

She just looked at me and smiled shyly. We left the hospital, and I made a quit stop at McDonalds to get Skye an ice cream for being so brave. She immediately lit up.

When we got back home I bathed her, put on her pajamas. We read her a bedtime story - Cinderella of course, and talked a little while until she was sleepy. She insisted on Quanni sing her a song again, and she did just that.

"Thanks Ms. Quanni"

"You are so welcome baby girl, sleep tight okay?" She said kissing her cheek.

Man, I could get used to this, I thought to myself.

I turned out her light and closed the door behind us. I noticed Quanni heading in the direction of the other guest room and I grabbed her hand.

"Wait, where you going"

"Uh, to bed?" She looked confused.

"I wanna talk. Just for a little while, please?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, but you're the one who has to be up tomorrow, not me" she pointed her finger.

I led her back to my room. I got in my bed and made myself comfortable. She just looked at me.

"What?"

"You said you wanted to talk" she said still looking confused.

"I do, C'mere" I said with my arms out opens.

She smiled and climbed up and into my arms.

"I wanna thank you for accepting Skye the way you did, and the way you handled her getting sick was amazing. I wouldn't have been able to do that by myself." I told her

"You didn't have to be accepting or even give a damn about what was happening, but you did, and I appreciate it." I kissed her cheek and she smiled

"You're welcome Rich. She really is an awesome child" she smiled up at me.

"I could get used to seeing you take care of my curly head babies" I mumbled into her neck.

"Well, Imma need a ring on my finger, and my degree before we even think about considering that" she said in a matter of fact tone.

"Yes ma'am. We got plenty of time for a that." I said pulling her closer

"Matter of fact, maybe we should start practicing." I said placing my hand on her thighs.

"Rich come on, you daughter is in the next room." She moaned trying to pull away from me.

"She's not wakin up til tomorrow you that. Plus, these walls are soundproof"

"So...?"

She pushed my face away and tried to get up, but I wasn't having that.

"Moooove" she protested verbally, but her actions said different.

I shifted onto her and looked in her eyes.

"I love you Quannique"

"I love you too"

I planted a trail of kisses from her forehead down to her chest. In between kisses I removed her clothes and mine.

"Riiich" she said breathlessly as I softly kissed her inner thighs, and finally her lady. I moved slowly making sure to leave no spot untouched. The more her juices flowed, the more I went in.

I came back up to grab a condom from the nightstand. After I slipped it on I stopped and look at her.

"You ready?" I said softly.

She didn't speak. She just nodded yes in response. It sort of blew my mind that I was about to be her first. To be honest, I want to be her only.

I placed myself at her entrance and glanced at her once more. I wanted to make sure she wanted this, and wasn't just acting on temporary emotion. She grabbed both of my arms and braced herself. I saw how she looked this morning in the shower, so I know she was scared.

I moved slowly putting the head in first. She was really boosting my ego the way she moaned. I kissed her neck softly as I inched further in. She was so damn tight. Finally I went all the way in and she gasped. She gripped my arms a little tighter as I picked up my pace. I grabbed her waist and pulled her in to meet every stroke. The faster I went, the louder she moaned, and yelled my name. I could tell she was about to cum because she wrapped her legs tighter around my back.

"B-Baaaaabe ahhhh" she moved her hips as she released.

But I wasn't done. I picked her up with me still inside her, and turned so she straddled me. I know she was inexperienced so I guided her. I lifted her slide up and down until she found a comfortable rhythm. Soon I just held her hips as she bounced and grinded on my lil partner. I felt her wall clasp tighter and I lost it. I held her there while I stroked faster. She started digging her nails into my shoulders, and I felt her lady pulse against me.

"Uhh Steph" I moaned into her chest as I came. She stroked the back of my head and I told her I love her.

"I'll be back" I said getting up to dispose of the condom and run a bath.

I went to grab it, and realized I was halfway bare. When I looked down I saw that the condom had busted. I didn't even hear or know when it happened.

Damn, she's gonna kill me

I tried to think of what to say or do as the tub filled up but I didn't know. If I told her she'd be livid, and if I didn't tell her she would still be livid.

I just keep getting myself into shit.