MEETING A NEW FRIEND

THE♡ SAKHA & SAKHI♡

"ARJUN?? YOU ??said subhadra in shock seeing arjun behind her with his bow.

"Are you scared subhadra ?? asked arjun while chuckling.

"Arjun, you and your friend that's my bhratashree krishna are experts in scaring people by  changing your voices "said subhadra crossing her hands.

"Does that mean your bhratha,my madhav ,scared you like this before ?? asked arjun sitting in a rock near to him.

subhadra :"yes"

Arjun:"when??

subhadra:"That's a long story"

Arjun:"I'm ready to hear"

subhadra:"You'll get bored arjun, because it's not of warfare"

"If my sakhi's saying the story,it'll be interesting"said arjun smiling at subhadra,who smiled back .

subhadra told the incident took place in hastinapur after they went to war,mainly the prank by krishna.

Arjun started laughing his heart out.

"Really ?? Madhav scared you both imitating pitamaha bheeshma's voice ?? asked arjun still laughing.

"yes"replied subhadra with a smile.

Arjun:"So Madhav is a big prankster I see"

"But did you really  scared today sakhi ?? asked arjun.

subhadra:"Of course I'm really scared today,because I thought it'll be someone else than you "

"Who else subhadra ?? asked arjun caressing his bow.

"Didn't you heard about kalyawan ?? asked subhadra.

Arjun:"Yes,isn't he the friend of  your late uncle ,kansa of mathura ??

subhadra:"yes,yes"

"why are you fearing him sakhi??asked arjun .

"It's because, bhrathashree told me that he's really a scary person,he has yellow hairs,big teeths and long tongue ,whoever looks at him will die in fear"said subhadra with a little fear .

Subhadra:"Whether he'll be here arjun??