LEAVING THE FRIENDS

YEARS PASSED

The 109 princes with ashwathama now grown up into brave warriors,but arjun excelling in every field mainly at archery and became the favourite student of guru dron.

"Mithr arjun,where are you?? called out gada while walking through the forest searching for his best friend desperately.

"There is a lot of place to practice in the gurukul,why practice here all day " thought gada while walking towards arjun's favourite practicing spot in the forest.

Suddenly,an arrow passed through the side of gada's ears and hit a tree.

"ARJUN" exclaimed gada,knowing that it's his friend arjun's way of annoying him.

"Are you trying to kill me?? asked gada getting a bit furious.

"No,no mithr,I was just testing your hearing skills" said arjun while smiling in a teasing way then he came near gada with his bow and put one of his hands around gada's shoulder smiling brightly,just the way he always do to compromise whenever he makes gada angry.

The young arjun who just loved learning archery now turned into a handsome and a brave warrior,now who has the capability of defeating famous warriors of aryavart and who can arise desire in princess all over aryavart just listening to his valour.

"Mithr,you know something?? asked gada smiling while offering arjun an apple to eat,just like how he always do as he can't stay mad at arjun for more than one or two minutes.

"What happened mithr,did bhrata bheem broke bhrata duryodhan's bones?? asked arjun laughing while eating the apple,as it was the only thing which doesn't change even after these much years,duryodhan and bheem's endless fights.

"No mithr,as always bhrata yudhishtir came in between them" replied gada laughing along with arjun.

"Then what's the matter mithr?? asked arjun finishing the apple with a last bite.

"I came here to say goodbye" said gada shocking arjun.

"Goodbye?? Why?? asked arjun confused all of a sudden.

"I'm leaving for dwarka with my brothers,today itself " said gada,sadness was evident on his face.

"LEAVING FOR DWARKA?? TODAY ITSELF?? asked arjun shocked at the thought of leaving his best friend, who was like his brother now.

"It's Guru dron's order and don't worry you won't be staying here for a long time spending your time on remembering our days here as you are also leaving here tomorrow " said gada faking a bright smile as he was also sad as arjun at the thought of biding farewell to his best friend who was also a brother now,who was taking care,teasing,helping,advicing through out these years.

"What's so urgent to leave here ?? asked arjun complaining like a kid.

"Mithr,it's Guru dron's order and we can't disobey that" said gada in a firm voice as he didn't wanted to show his sadness which will make his best friend more sad.

"I'll talk to Guru dron to extend the days,tell me mithr where is Guru dron?? asked arjun in a hope to spend some more time with his best friend.

Gada:"Arjun you know that Guru dron knows what to do and when,you are his favourite student not just student he considers you as his own son as you understand him well,me and my other brothers are also eager to meet our family,your mother will be waiting for you too,so don't do anything stupid"

Arjun nodded his head understanding.

"Well,I just wanted to spend more time with you as I don't know when we will meet again" said arjun.