KANYAKUL

Subhadra reached Kanyakul safely after a long journey. She was welcomed just by her teachers, as she reached there at night. After that, she was taken inside the Kanyakul by one of her teacher.

IN A ROOM

Subhadra was looking around the room, examining everything on the room carefully as it was her first time staying outside Dwarka and seeing some new things. When, 

"Pranipat" Subhadra heard a voice behind her. She turned behind and saw a girl of her age standing with a doll in her hands.

 She turned behind and saw a girl of her age standing with a doll in her hands

"Pranipat" Subhadra greeted back.

"I'm Dushalla, Princess of Hastinapur and your roommate

"I'm Dushalla, Princess of Hastinapur and your roommate. And you??" Dushalla asked after introducing  herself.

Subhadra:"I'm Bhadra, no I'm Rochana or you can----"

"Wait Bhadra or Rochana??" Dushalla interrupted Subhadra while making a cute confused face. 

"Just call me Bhadra" Subhadra said smiling at Dushalla. 

"Ok, but where are you from, Bhadra??" Dushalla asked walking closer to Subhadra. 

Subhadra:"Princess Dushalla, I'm from Dwarka"

Dushalla:"From Dwarka??"

Subhadra nodded her head. 

Dushalla:"Oh, did you came here with the Princess of Dwarka??"

"With the Princess of Dwarka??" Subhadra asked mischievously. 

Dushalla:"Yes, I have heard that the Princess of Dwarka is also here for her studies along with some other girls of noble family"

Subhadra:"So Princess Dushalla, were you expecting the Princess of Dwarka as your roommate??"

"No... no, I wasn't expecting the princess" Dushalla said hurriedly trying to explain her side while Subhadra smiled in thought of pranking Dushalla more. 

Subhadra:"Really?? So you don't have any problem being roommate with me rather than with  Princess Subhadra??"

Dushalla:"Not at all!! I like you Bhadra"