THE UNKNOWN PERSON

Finally the day dawned ,the day for subhadra and krishna  to depart from hastinapur .The royal family members gathered infront of the palace entrance to bid farewell to their favourite daughter, favourite sister, favourite cousin,favourite grand daughter, and to the bestfriend , their subhadra and to vasudev krishna after the morning prayer and royal breakfast.

subhadra was standing  with dushalla while krishna came with his parth,subhadra's new friend  ,her arjun.subhadra and dushalla smiled at arjun and Krishna folding their hands.Krishna indicated subhadra to bid farewell to everyone'through his eyes.

subhadra went to gandhar raj shakuni and to the 100 kauravas first.

"pranipaat"subhadra greeted them all.

"pranipaat"they greeted back.

"Bless me mamashree shakuni"said subhadra touching shakuni's feet.

"Ayushmaan bhava putri"said shakuni placing his hands on subhadra's head.

subhadra was about to touch duryodhan's feet when,

"No putri,there is no need of that"said shakuni stopping her.

subhadra:"why mamashree ?? They are my elde.....

"Yes ,they are your  cousins too ,but you'll get tired if you touch the feets of  all of them and you have to seek blessings from others too"said shakuni interrupting subhadra.

subhadra nodded her head,while duryodhan and dushassan gave a quizzical look to shakuni.shakuni looked  at them with an assuring smile.

Then subhadra went to Gangaputra bheeshma and vidur,

"pranipaat pitamaha,won't you bless your putri"asked subhadra touching a teary eyed bheeshma's feet.

"Ayushmaan bhava putri"said bheeshma placing his hands on subhadra's head while pulling her into a fatherly hug.

"pranipaat kakashree,bless me"said subhadra touching vidur's feet.

"kalyan ho putri"said vidur pulling subhadra into a fatherly hug.

After that subhadra went to Dhritarashtra and gandhari,

subhadra:"pranipaat pitashree,pranipaat matashree "

Dhritarashtra & Gandhari:"pranipaat putri subhadra"

"Bless me"said subhadra touching their feets.

"kalyan ho putri"blessed gandhari and dhritarashtra.

Then subhadra went to the  pandavas who were really sad at the thought of biding their cousin sister  farewell and that too so soon without spending enough time with her.

"Bless me bhratashree"said subhadra touching the feet of jyeshth pandav,yudhishtir.

"kalyan ho subhadra"said yudhishtir stopping her from touching his feet.Subhadra smiled and went towards bheem.

"Bless me bhratha bheem"said subhadra.

"No need to touch my feet subhadra"said bheem stopping subhadra from touching his feet.

subhadra:"why bhratha bheem??

"Jyesth bhratha yudhishtir  has told you to not touch his feet.you know why subhadra?? asked bheem.

subhadra:"Because,bhratha yudhishtir considers me as his own sister , bhratha bheem"

Bheem:"So am I subhadra"

subhadra:"Bhratha bheem....(smiling)

"Kalyan ho subhadra and do eat ladoos it'll make you strong"said bheem sidehugging subhadra.