IT'S TIME

Vasudev ran towards his daughter, hugged her tightly and kissed on her forehead.

"What happened, Pitashree?? Is everything alright??" Asked an innocent Subhadra looking at her worried father.

Vasudev:"Everything is fine, Putri!!" 

Subhadra:"Then why are you so tensed, Pitashree??" 

"Maharaj, its time...." said the Kulguru of Yadavas coming inside Vasudev's chamber with other royal family members.

"Time for what, Pitashree??" Asked a confused Subhadra looking at Vasudev.

"Nothing, Putri. It's just.... " Vasudev didn't complete his words.

"Putri, the time has arrived, for you to go to Kanyakul, to complete your studies" said the Kulguru looking at Subhadra.

Hearing that Vasudev broke down into tears while sitting on the floor.

"Pitashree, why are you crying for silly matters like this!?" Subhadra asked calmly, wiping her father's tears while sitting on his lap.

The royal members of the palace witnessed the beautiful moment of a father and daughter's bond.

"What are you saying, Putri??" Asked Vasudev crying while hugging her tightly.

"Arya, control yourself" said Rohini while trying to help her husband to calm down.

"Bhadra, do you know what you are saying??" Devaki asked Subhadra.

"Yes, Matashree!! I know that I have to go to Kanyakul to complete my studies

"Yes, Matashree!! I know that I have to go to Kanyakul to complete my studies. For that I have to leave Dwarka, I have to leave you all, just like my brothers went to Sandipani Maharishi's Ashram!! Right Bhratashrees??" Asked a bold Subhadra to her brothers while standing up from Vasudev's lap, to which they smiled sadly knowing that their sister has taken the decision to leave them soon to complete her studies.

"If that's my daughter's wish, Kulguru, tell me the best day for her departure!!" Vasudev said while getting up and took Subhadra's little hand on his, then looked at their Kulguru after calming down himself

Kulguru:"Maharaj........"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I know this is a short one. But, hope it's fine!!

How many days are left for Subhadra in Dwarka with her loved ones??

To know wait till next update.

If you like this story, don't forget to vote and comment :)