KALYAWAN & THE PRINCESS

FEW DAYS LATER

DWARKA - KRISHNA'S CHAMBER

"Pranam vasudev,princess subhadra will be here at any time,maharaj has told you to be present at the gates for the welcoming ceremony" announced a guard entering the chamber.

"Ok,you may leave" said krishna and the guard left.

After a few minutes a maid entered the chamber and spoke:

"Pranam vasudev,rani devaki has called you in the kitchen"

"IN THE KITCHEN?? Do you know why?? asked krishna a bit shocked.

"It's related to arranging the sweets and gifts to the people as a part of the princess's welcoming ceremony,she needs your help" replied the maid .

"How many sweets are there?? asked krishna smiling mischievously.

"There are more than 100 sweets vasudev,like ladoo,jalebi,makhan etc... " said the maid.

Krishna:"MAKHAN??

Maid:"Yes vasudev"

Krishna:"Ok,you may leave "

The maid left the chamber.

"Giving makhan to the people without giving ME?? Well that's not going to happen when I'm here" said krishna and walked fastly towards the kitchen.

IN THE KITCHEN

"Mate....Matashree?? called out krishna.

"There is no one here vasudev" said a guard entering inside the kitchen.

"Ok,you may leave,I want to check whether the sweets are packed well to be gifted to our people" said krishna looking at the butter while licking his lips without getting noticed by the guard.

The guard took his leave before going outside the kitchen.

"Fine.There is no one here,I can eat as much as I need" said krishna eating the makhan without wasting any time like a child who does something bad but want to finish it without getting caught.

Few minutes later

"KANHA....What are you doing here?? You're eating MAKHAN?? asked a shocked devaki who caught krishna red handed.

Krishna:"Mm...Mate...I came...to.. "

"Kanha,you have grown up so behave like that" said devaki pulling his ears.

"But you are the one who called me here to help you" said krishna innocently licking off the makhan from his hand like a kid.

Devaki:"When did I call you here?? And why would I call you here even after knowing that you are the greatest makhanchor of vrindavan !!

"Kanha,you started lying too?? asked devaki raising her eyebrows.

Krishna:"No mate....I just----

"Well I forgot from whom I'm expecting the truth when I already caught him red handed" said devaki facepalming herself.

"But mate... this time I'm telling the truth" said krishna.

"It's ok kanha,I won't punish you today as my daughter and your sweet little sister is returning from kanyakul,you may leave I have a lot of work to do" said devaki fed up by her kidult son.

Krishna:"But matashree..."

"Kanha...." said devaki slightly glaring at her son.

"Well,I'll go and check on the preparations for the feast" said krishna getting a hint that if he uttered a single word more he'll be getting punished for sure.So he quickly left the kitchen.