Meeting

2 hours before...

Illumi's pov

Hisoka is calling...

Hisoka? Why is he calling me? I guess it's about the hunter exam...

Hisoka: "Illumi, how long!~♡"
Illumi: "I called you a month ago, it hasn't been that long. Have you got the Hunter license?"
Hisoka: "Unfortunately no. I killed an examiner so they expelled me~♧"
Illumi: "I see, what do you want then?"
Hisoka: "Well, I met a doll who wants to meet you~◇"

Illumi: "What are you talking about? Explain".
Hisoka: "She wants to join the spider, she's a very precious jewel, don't you dare kill her~♡"
Illumi: "So? Why should I care about that?"
Hisoka: "You could tell her about the mission you had in Yorknew City 2 years ago and tell her more about the spider as she now knows what Nen is, I'm pretty busy looking for Chrollo myself, you know. She is an exquisite fruit, you will like her, believe me~♤"
Illumi: "All right, tell me her name and describe her physically, I'll find her right away".
Hisoka: "You don't like wasting time, huh? Ok, her name is y/n, she is ..." (physically describes you).
Illumi: "I'll meet her tonight. Bye".
Hisoka: "Thank you, bye~♡"

Call ended.

She's at the "yum" club, huh? It's not that far. I'll be there by dinner time.
As soon as I entered the club, I saw two men lying on the floor, probably unconscious. I then looked up to see a pretty girl sitting on the table and happily enjoying her salad. It has to be her, the description fits perfectly, I think the fainting of those men was her doing. I walk over to her to sit across from her.

Illumi: "You must be Y/n, Hisoka told me about you. You're looking for the Phantom troupe, don't you? Oh, how rude of me, my name is Illumi, nice to meet you".

Your pov

Who is he? Why did Hisoka tell him about me? That weirdo, I just wanted to enjoy my salad!

Y/n: "Quite right. Why were you looking for me?"
Illumi: "Hisoka told me you want to join the Phantom troupe, I can help you with that".
Y/n: "Thanks God! Finally some useful information!"
Illumi: "It is more correct to thank Hisoka and me. I'm not here to waste my time, so let's hurry".

He's cold, too much cold, he's like me in a certain way.

Y/n: "My apologies, tell me everything you know. Don't leave out details"
Illumi: "I'm not interested in the Phantom troupe, so I only know the information Hisoka has already given you. Oh, I almost forgot, Chrollo's hatsu is stealing others' hatsu".

Now I can understand the joke Hisoka made to me, it's not funny.

Y/n: "Why did Hisoka tell you to give me information about the spider when you know less than him?"
Illumi: "I know where you can find Chrollo".

Freezed.

Y/n: "You... WHAT?"
Illumi: "I know where you can find Chrollo"
Y/n: "I am not deaf! I understand what you said, I was shocked by that...Tell me where can I find him, I'm literally begging you! I need to know!"
Illumi: "You don't need to beg me, don't worry, I'll tell you. But I don't want a weak gir-

A dark aura swept through the entire club, knocking some people to the floor.

Y/n: "I don't need to say anything or show you my power. I'm tired and just want to eat my fucking salmon salad! Just tell me where! If I'm not strong enough to meet him, I'll die!
I don't care but I have to know!"

Illumi's pov

It is impossible that she has just finished the exam and already knows how to unleash an extreme dark hatsu. Wonderful. Hisoka was right, she is precious.