Spider (lemon)

Your pov

Y/n: "Oh my God Chrollo! How did you get in!?"
Chrollo: "I have my Nen now~"
Y/n: "It- it's so embarrassing!"
Chrollo: "Hm, it is? I've been looking at you for ten minutes, I was jealous of your hand though, so I got in~"
Y/n: "Ten minutes?!"

In a millisecond I found myself face to the wall with my hands blocked by Chrollo's very tight grip, he's infinitely stronger now...

Chrollo: "I've been waiting for ten fucking days, I won't let your hand make you cum right now~"

He was completely undressed in an instant, and while he kissed my neck and kept my wrists locked behind my back with one arm, he travelled through every single inch of my body with the other.

Chrollo: "Fuck how much I missed this amazing body, MY amazing body~"

He squeezed my breast for quite a while, teasing me playing with my nipples.
He was brushing my clit passing a finger through it, then he spanked me hard, using the Nen.

Chrollo: "Do you know what it's like not to get into you or just not to touch your body for more than a week?
The abstinence was slowly killing me. Now I have to make up for this break~"

Okay, he's scaring me. Now he even has the Nen! I will no longer be able to walk for quite a while as he'll be so rough!

He slowly slipped two fingers into my slit, making scissor movements.
The pace was quite slow, I couldn't stand it.

Chrollo: "Do you want me to finish what you started, you naughty girl?"
Y/n: "Yes, please... Go faster..."

Chrollo immediately took off his fingers to give me a very hard spanking. Then he pulled my head back, grabbing my hair and pushing me against the wall.
He brought his mouth to my ear to lightly bite my earlobe and whisper something.

Chrollo: "Did my absence made you forget how to behave properly?
It's not good at all, bad girl.
Should I tell you who I am again?"
Y/n: "No... You are my Master..."
Chrollo: "Go ahead then. You know what you have to do, right?"
Y/n: "Please, Master! Make me cum! I'm begging you! Excuse me if I've been a bad girl, I won't misbehave anymore!"
Chrollo: "Mhm, good girl~"

He slipped his fingers back into me moving them at a much faster pace than the other times.
Now he's unstoppable.

Chrollo: "Look at you. You're so wet, and it's only two fingers~"

For the loud moans I was making, we hardly heard Chrollo's phone ring.

Chrollo: "What the hell does this bastard want again? You answer, I'm not going to stop for him"
Y/n: "But..."
Chrollo: "Do it".

I answered the phone and immediately heard Hisoka's voice.

Hisoka: "Heyo~♧"
Y/n: "H-hey... His-soka..."
Hisoka: "Y/n?"

It's damn hard to hold back moans, Chrollo isn't controlling himself...

Y/n: "Yes... W-what do you want?~"
Hisoka: "I just wanted to tell your hubby that the fight is in three days~♤"
Y/n: "Oh-okay~ I-I'll warn him"

I bit my tongue, in fact Hisoka noticed it, and his voice strangely changed.

Hisoka: "Would you like to talk for a while? We haven't talked in a long time~♡"

Chrollo had noticed something, so he had ordered me to continue on the phone with Hisoka.

Y/n: "Sh-Sure~"
Hisoka: "Hm? What happened to your pretty voice?~♢"