Fight

Your pov

Chrollo: "She's y/n, the new member of the Phantom Troupe. She came in on my recommendation".

Everyone bowed to us as a sign of respect.
I was the only one who was close to Chrollo, he must be very important to them, after all he is the boss.

Chrollo: "You should get the tattoo now, do you already have in mind where to do it?"
Y/n: "Yes, I had already thought about it before we met"
Chrollo: "Perfect. Feitan, may you think about her?"
Feitan: "Sure".

It was pretty weird that everyone was looking at my chest instead of the head or whatever. Then I remembered the hickeys he had drawn on my neck and breast 2 hours ago.
Everyone should have already understood our situation.

Machi: "Hey, I'm Machi"
Shizuku: "My name is Shizuku!"
Y/n: "Nice to meet you!"
Phinks: "Hey doll, I'm Phinks"
Machi: "Cut it out, there's no need to filter with her, you know very well".

As I imagined, they know I'm important to Chrollo.

Feitan: "Follow me"
Y/n: "Oh, sure"

I smiled at Chrollo and went to the room where Feitan took me.

Feitan: "Lie down there. Where do you want the tattoo?"
Y/n: "On the ribs, left"
Feitan: "Oh, then you should take off your top..."
Y/n: "No problem"

I took off my top while still wearing a bra, but something told me that to get the tattoo in that place I would have to take that off too.

Y/n: "..."
Feitan: "... While you take it off I don't look. Cover yourself with your hands when you're done"
Y/n: "All right"

He was visibly embarrassed, yet he tried to hide it. As soon as I took off my bra and covered my breasts with my arms, I told him to turn around.
Meanwhile he was preparing everything.

Feitan: "Are you sure? It hurts pretty bad there"
Y/n: "Who do you think I am?"
Feitan: "In fact... If Chrollo treats you so well there must be a reason"

As soon as I smiled, he returned with an almost hidden chuckle.
I already like him.
He seemed kind of happy for his boss.

He put the sharp needle on my skin, the pain was starting to be felt. Realizing it, he tried to start a speech to distract me.

Feitan: "What is your Nen?"
Y/n: "I deprive people of conscience by touching their heads. If I work hard, I can also command them as if they were puppets"
Feitan: "Cool, it's a rare Nen"
Y/n: "I guess... What about yours?"
Feitan: "I can create a kind of explosion, in short. But it has no effect on me because I have special clothes"
Y/n: "Okay you won, it's cool!"

Taking advantage of the moment, he made the needle go slightly deeper. However, I didn't feel any pain, or at least it was bearable.

Y/n: "Do you mind if you tell me about the members of the Troupe?"
Feitan: "I thought the boss wanted to talk about it"
Y/n: "Don't worry. This will make his job easier"
Feitan: "Okay, in numerical order there is Nobunaga..."

For the rest of the time he told me everything there is to know about the spider and the members, even finishing the tattoo.
It's amazing! I have to say it fits me just fine!
Feitan also told me that I took the place of a certain Uvogin.
Could it be the one who was killed by Kurapika?

Feitan: "It suits you"
Y/n: "I know right?!"
Feitan: "I guess. No need to put anything on it, you can get dressed now".

Feitan left the room, so I got up to get dressed.
I can't find the bra anymore!
Where did it go?
I bent down to search the ground, but as soon as I looked up, I found Chrollo standing at the door holding my bra in his hand.