Eternity (end)

Your pov

Chrollo moved the chair to accommodate me, and as soon as he sat down a waiter came to bring us a glass of the best Champagne they had.
He poured us both and then left us alone waiting for the course.

Chrollo: "No need to order, I've done everything myself~"
Y/n: "You've thought of everything, huh? The music is amazing too~"
Chrollo: "All for my little girl. Why don't we drink a toast to our great and eternal love?~"
Y/n: "Cheers~"
Chrollo: "Cheers~"

As soon as the glasses touched, a light wind invaded the room, displacing the petals from the floor.
The Champagne was really good. Although I'm not familiar to it, it tasted strange, different.
The waiters took a second to bring us our fish dishes, decorated as luxury restaurants usually do.

Each dish was delicious and equally balanced. Before the dessert I got the last sip of Champagne.
As soon as I put my lips on the glass, Chrollo settled down and took a deep breath, I didn't understand why, but as soon as a metal object brushed my tongue, I understood.
I immediately put down the glass for fear that it was really what I thought, covering the tears that were pouring out with trembling hands.
I put the anxiety aside and took my hands off to witness an adorable scene:
It was the first time I had seen Chrollo cry.

I took the glass again with the help of his hands and pulled out the ring with a beautiful diamond set in it.
Although he was crying as well, he wrapped his warm hands around my cheeks to wipe away the tears of joy.

Chrollo: "I won't say it until I see your gorgeous smile on your beautiful face, it must be a happy moment~"

I showed the best smile I could do even though I was still crying, and taking the ring with one hand and my hand with the other, he finally spoke:

Chrollo: "Since I love you immensely and I'm always happy when you are close to me, I'm not going to wait any longer. This is also a Nen ring, once it is put on it can no longer be removed and it connects directly to the heart, so that if one of us dies, the other dies too. So if you don't feel like it you can refuse. Having said that, my great love, will you marry me?"
Y/n: "yes! Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!
If I don't have to live for you, who should I live for? It is obvious that if you had died before me I would have taken my life without thinking twice!"

I couldn't get the last words right due to the sobs that were almost choking me.
He gently took my hand to put the ring on, and then I did the same with his.

Chrollo: "I don't want to hear you say that, you should live even after my death, but since not even death can separate us, we will stay together forever, in one world or another~"
Y/n: "Dying together is the most romantic and beautiful thing that can ever happen~"
Chrollo: "You're right, but stop talking about death for today. I just asked for your hand in marriage, we must continue to make this day special~"
Y/n: "Let's go home then, let's make the night of your proposal the best ever~"

Chrollo wiped the last drop of tears and smiled, then got up leaving the bill on the table. He took my hand leading me back to the car.
As soon as we arrived in front of the apartment, he picked me up and we headed for the bathroom, the one with a bathtub the size of a bed. Of course, the gold and black furnishings were no different.

Chrollo: "We need a hot relaxing bath~"
Y/n: "Oh my God yes, that's just what I need!"

He chuckled and turned me with my back to him. He slowly undid my dress making it fall down my body.
His warm hands were traveling along my hips, pulling off my bra to my panties.

I turned around to kiss him, but I saw that the tub was ready, like magic.

Chrollo: "While I'm undressing you'd better go in, otherwise you'll get cold~"
Y/n: "All right~"

I gently sat in the tub, resting my head on the edge. The water was hot at the right point, I felt reborn.
Meanwhile, I was enjoying the scene of Chrollo undressing.

Chrollo: "I usually get paid~"
Y/n: "I didn't think you were so funny~"

Chrollo quickly folded our clothes into a basket, then went into the tub.
He gently took me by the waist making me sit in front of him, with my face facing the wall.

Chrollo: "Let me wash your hair, you don't have to do absolutely anything today~"
Y/n: "Says the leader of the most feared gang~"
Chrollo: "Hey, I have emotions too, after all I'm a human being"
Y/n: "the sexiest and most loving~"
Chrollo: "In fact his girlfriend is the most beautiful and sexy~"

I giggled, then almost fell asleep from the pleasure I was feeling as those divine hands carefully treated my hair.

Chrollo: "Now you have to wait a quarter of an hour without letting them get wet.
The treatment is not finished though~"

He lifted me up so I could sit on the edge of the tub, then spread my legs.
I stepped back a little and grabbed the towel that was right next to me.
Chrollo put my legs on his shoulders, and getting closer he started sucking my clit. His tongue was moving perfectly, his fingers were squeezing my thighs.
He raised his head and motioned for me to keep my gaze and moan for him, so I did.
Excited by my soft moans, he got turned on moving on to lick my slit.
His tongue was exploring every corner of my womanhood, making me cum twice before the hair treatment ended. Chrollo licked every single drop, preventing it from ending up in the tub.

After rinsing my hair, he helped me out of the tub with my legs still a little shaky, then handed me a towel, tying one around his waist.

Chrollo: "I'm not going to wait for them to dry, the blankets would get wet anyway~"

Having said that, he picked me up again and took me to the bedroom.
He sat on the bed untying the towel and making me sit on his lap.

Chrollo: "I said tonight was going to be special for both of us, right?
So why don't you ride me?~"
Y/n: "I was waiting for this~"

I grinned sensually taking off the towel, making drops of water fall on his abdominals.
I positioned myself, and after rubbing on his member, I inserted it into my slit.
A groan escaped his mouth as he spanked me squeezing my ass.
I was just moving back and forth, so he grabbed me under the thighs to help me and guided me through the movements.
After a while I understood the movements and continued alone, making Chrollo groan almost more than me.

Chrollo: "Fuck babe, you learn really fast, that's it, that's a good girl~"

He was enjoying it a lot, but noticing that it was getting a little tiring for me he suddenly changed position and went on top of me.
He didn't stop even for a second, he just kept thrusting hard and fast.
This time, unlike the other times, he wasn't grabbing my neck, he was grabbing the headboard.
I, on the other hand, had my nails scratching his back like a raging feline.
The deeper I scratched, the harder he thrusted, so I didn't hesitate to even make it bleed.

Chrollo: "F-fuck babe, you're so hot, I'm- I'm about to~"
Y/n: "M-me too~"
Chrollo: "Then let's cum together~"

Our fingers intertwined and squeezed tight, the rings were rubbing together.
We were both moaning loudly, and as soon as I felt a knot in my stomach reaching orgasm, its liquid was released inside me.
I widened my eyes realizing what just happened, worried, but then I remembered that Chrollo is by my side, so nothing worries me.

Chrollo: "Oops, it looks like we'll have a baby~"
Y/n: "Yeah, and he'll be delighted to have the best parents~"
Chrollo: "He'll be spoiled as hell"
Y/n: "I imagine you trying to calm him down because you scared him with the Nen~"
Chrollo: "That's adorable! He will be the strongest child, he will surpass me too~"
Y/n: "Of course, he's our son, not just any child~"
Chrollo: "I love you infinitely my princess~"
Y/n: "I love you more~"

We fell asleep like this, embraced, with the desire to remain like that until the end of our days, because the body of one was the house of the other.

A wonderful life later...

The tomb bears the names of y/n Lucilfer and Chrollo Lucilfer.
Both died in their sleep, on the same night, while holding hands.
A wonderful rose lies on the grave of the two lovers who lived happily ever after,
never ceasing to love each other.