Part 10.5

-Mike-

Where is he...Where is my Mumei "Damnit..." I hit my a bookshelf and a few books and paper fell and sighed starting to picking them up

-Eariler-

I parked in the drive way couldn't wait to see him and hold him while he get scared watching a movie. I stepped out the car and walked to the door opening it and walked in closing it "Mumei? im home!" I looked around. must be asleep. I walked upstairs and looked in my room and he wasn't there now im worried "Mumei?!" I looked around the whole entire house at least three time and drove around the neighborhood as well where could he be! I sat on the couch tapping my foot gripping my hair tightly "Where did you go Mumei...and why..." Once sitting there a while I called my friend Jacob hoping he maybe saw Mumei somewhere but that wasn't helpful so I looked around the neighborhood again and a few stores as well thinking that maybe he went shopping maybe but never found him..

-Now-

As I continued picking the books and papers up I gasped grabbing the wanted poster from that one guy. Wait....Did he take Mumei!? Where could he be!! Is this guy in a business of some sort and how the hell do I find him?! I crumbled the paper throwing it. I will find you Mumei.

************

Okay ive been out of town and decided to write a chapter plus this but I want 12 votes on this chapter and on part ten I want 12 as well or you won't get another chapter so yeah

Please 12 vote then you will get a chapter Eleven