Part 8

(Please vote and comment if you see this!!!)

-Mike-

     I set Mumei down and walked to the door and grabbed the door nob and slowly turned it and opened it and froze staring at him

Hiyama

   I backed up and he walked in 'what is he doing here!?' He looked at Mumei and smirked "Mumei" its been a month" I looked at Mumei and he was against the wall trembling and I frowned walking to him and holding him close "Just go away he is mine now" He started laughing it made Mumei shiver in my arms and I looked at him and he was staring at him with fear and maybe a slither of...Happy?

-Mumei-

    I knew what Master means...Its the only day that he actually treats me nice but I was scared cause if I don't react the same.. he will punish me but im happy a little cause it shows hes nice when usually hes mean. I looked up at Mike "its okay mike..." I mumbled and he looked at me "Mumei.." I smiled sadly "I promise." He hesitated to let me go and I kissed his cheek and he slowly let me go and I looked at master "Is there a room for me and Mumei to be alone?" I continued to stare at my master and heard Mike say "down the hall...last door on the left is the guest room..." Master nodded and started walking to the room "Mumei.come." I scurried over and followed him from behind and took one last look at Mike then I was shoved into the room.

   "Strip" I stripped out of my clothes and bit my lip walking to the bed and down "W-wanna join me M-master" I heard foot steps comes towards me and the rustling of clothes and saw master without his shirt, of course,  I had to turn him on..I leaned forward and bit on the top part of his pants and tugged on them purring and looked up at master and once I got his pants undone and I bit the zipper and pulled it down. I was about to pull his pants down but he stopped me and pushed me onto the bed and he crawled ontop of me and kisses me roughly and ran his hands all over me except.my.memeber. I whimpered trembling hating myself that I react like this to Master touch...I want Mike... I gasped when he gripped my member and started to stroke me and I whimpered trembling 'Dammit..mike..' I opened  my mouth my mouth about to moan out mikes name but stopped my self on the M, and master looked at me "You okay my pet?" He pulled away and was above me again and I wraped my legs around his waist whimpering. Master smirked and lifted my legs and felt the tip if his member go against my hole and I trembled and moaned loudly when he slid right in thrusting at a fast pace "A-aah~ M-master~" He smirked from my moan which made him go faster "M-Master I-Im going to c-cum, can I-I cum!~. I got no response just him thrusting mucb faster and deeper I was going crazy.. But sadly...I liked it even though it isn't mike..but I wanted to moan his name so many times.. "cum my little pet" I gasped when Master whispered into my ear and I moaned releasing on mine and his chest and trembled breathing heavy.

-Mike-

     I hate my self so much right now.

Once that door closed I stood up to listen to be sure my precious Mumei wasent getting hurt but all I heard was rustling and decided to leave but heard a moans and stopped and slowly put my ear to door again 'Mumei?' I heard the moans again and it was Mumei!...I bit my lip and layed a hand on my hard on 'fuck...Mumei..' I closed my eyesy ear against the door  and found myself rubbing my pants and groaned sliding my hand down my pants and rubbed myself fantasizing about Mumei. After a while I relesed into my hand breathed heavy "Fuck.." I blinked hearing foot steps and gaspes running to the bathroom instantly washing my hands

Yep...sick...im very sick..

-Mumei-

  I groaned and sat up grabbing the blanket and wrapped it around me and walks out the room rubbing eyes "Mike..?" I saw the bathroom door open and my ears twitched and I smiled walking over to him looking up at him "Mike I told you in okay" He smiles "Im glad" I bit my lip "I thought about you.." I whispered "Mike.." I griped the blanket "Yes Mumei?" I let the blanket fall to the floor and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him and pulled away "I love you.. " He smiled and I smiled back then he held me close whispering "I love you Mumei"

----------

OKAY LIKE COMMENT IF YOU SEE THIS PLEASED!!!!'

10 VOTES

5 COMMENTS

NEXT BOOK

(OOPS I PUT BOOK)

*NEXT CHAPTER

-yeaaah