Part two

Mike

     All I saw was Mumei fall over and land on the bed “MUMEI!” I yelled and ran over to him “Mumei…Mumei!” I started to shake him and saw his chest slowly go up and down and sighed a breath of relief ‘asleep, he is just asleep’ I picked him up bridal style and walked him into the living room and set him down on the couch “there, now if you wake up I know you will be safe.” I stared at him and accidently let my mind imagine. The way his lips tasted and how they felt , the way I nibbled on his ear and that cute sound he made , that voice , that wonderful voice I just wanna hear it ag- “ah” I opened my eyes  and noticed I was above Mumei ‘shit I let my thoughts take me over’ “m-master,again” he mumbled ‘is he dreaming of his old owner?’ he reached up and gripped my arm “p-please master” that time I gave in.

Mumei

     I don’t know what happened but all I know is I blacked out and then when I did open my eyes my master was carrying me ‘where was he taking me?’ then he set me down on the red couch I’m so used to and went up and nibbled my ear softly “ah”  I don’t get it he is usually does it rough so..is he being nice? No that can’t be it so..who is this guy! He nibbled my ear again “ah!” either way I don’t know why but I want them to continue. He stopped and I grabbed his arm “m-master again” I mumbled “speak louder” I grabbed his other arm “m-master again” and he nibbled my ear again and lifted my shirt, taking off and let it drop to the floor and started to kiss my neck then down my stomach and stopped “m-master?” I looked at him “I can’t do this..” he stood up and handed me my shirt “I’m sorry I did this to you please forgive me, I will never touch you again” he kissed my forehead and walked away while I sat there confused but I shook my head ‘he is going to be fine in the morning, I know he will. I laid down he is going to be fine I kept telling myself until I drifted of to sleep.

 When I woke up I noticed I wasn't on masters red couch but on a green one instead 'was that seriously a dream!...then that means' I looked around and saw mike with his head in his hands either mumbling something to his self or crying 'he must of heard all that!' I felt the heat go to my cheeks and shook my head quickly "u-um Mi-" he snapped his head up "Mumei!" he stood up and walked towards me  and knelt down "Are you okay?" I stared at him "I-I'm fine" he let out a sigh of relief and looked lifted his hand above my head to pet me but stopped and I opened my eyes that I didn't even know where closed and saw guilt in his eyes 'what is wrong with him?' he stood up "you will be sleeping on the couch as of now I'm going to take a shower don't get into things got it" he started to walk away and I grabbed his arm "w-wait" he stood there then slowly looked at me "what" I jumped at how cold his voice sounded like "d-do you hate me?" right when I said that he walked straight to me and grabbed my chin making me look into his eyes. We stayed like that for a while until he leaned forward and pressed his lips on mine. I don't know why I didn't stop him I actually wanted more but why?, I just met this guy so why do I want him to do anything he wants to me? maybe he reminds me of master and I'm used to it? "Mumei" I heard a whisper in my ear and froze "y-yes" it was quite for a while until he said "forget everything I put you through tonight."

Mike

   "Forget everything I put you through tonight" I said it without thinking but he just nodded his head I can't back away now so I kisses his neck and lifted his shirt over his head. I never believed in love at first sight but right when I saw Mumei I wanted to protect him do what ever I want to make him mine..what is wrong with me? I kisses down to his chest then his stomach then stopped and unbutton his pants and pulled them down "Ma-i mean Mike" I looked at him and he was blushing a dark red " you don't need to be embarrassed" he nodded his head and I gripped his erection and he flinched "you okay" he nodded his head again and I slowly started to rub him. "Ah...m-mike.." he moaned , dam I love when he moans my name and smirked as he threw his head back on pleasure as I went faster "m-more" this guy is going to drive me crazy..I smiled and started to lick the tip and he moaned more "p-please stop teaseing my and suck on me master please its driving me crazy" I knew it was to go to be true but when he said that something in me snapped and I stood up, unbutton my pants then pulled them down "m-master?" I'm not your master! I lifted his legs and pressed onto his hole and shoved inside him "ah!!" his tail curled up and he gripped the couch "h-hurts, i-it hurts m-master" I started to thrust hard into him " wanna call master fine, ill act like a master then you will be my pet" he arched his back "no!! s-stop! I'm sorry I won't call you master "to late right now" I smirked but something deep inside me really regrets doing this. I grabbed his erection and started to rub fast "m-mike i-i can't" I continued to thrust into him hard and rubbing his erection "m-mumei im gonna come!" "no!! not inside!!" I ignored him and shoved deep inside of him and exploded my load into him and he arched his back moaning loud. I laid down on him and hugged him tight then whispered "I promise to never touch you again but now..your mine"  I stood up and grabbed a blanket over him then pulled up my pants and buttoned them then walked to my room and looked at my clock 6:00 I groaned "so tired" I plopped onto the bed and instantly fell asleep dreaming about Mumei.

(my friend dared me to make a gay story so if it sucks I know! I might make more I don't know)