Part Nine

(HII Oh my god I have like mannnny  Reads WOW I'm really suprised im so happy you like my book!!!!  Also smutz isz in thiz)

-Few months later-

-Mumei-

I groaned sitting up and I was in Mikes bed..Naked, I blushed and remember we had another fun night since he started to get a job so he does what he can on the weekend , Ive gotten used to this life style plus my old master stopped coming for his little 'check ups' I guess its because I chose Mike instead of him ,not sure, Im happy though to be with Mike. I smiled and leaned down kissing his forehead and nuzzled him and he started to wake up "mm...whaat..." I heard him mumble tiredly, which made me giggle , "You should get up today is sunday who knows how fast the day will go ,plus we missed movie night last night!" I started to shake him whining "Pleaaasssee" I heard a soft groan and a small growl . Oh right..Mike is not a good person to wake up in the morning...Hes...well hes violent?  Its not like beating me violent its....sexually Violent  is what I call it. I squealed when Mike quickly sat up and pined me down onto bed both my wrist above my head in on of his hands the other roamed my body. I shut my eyes tightly bitibg my bottom lip trying to not let the beast out more with my  moans until he leaned in and licked,nipped, and nibbled ear I was trembling trying so hard to stop the moans that escaped ny mouth "M-Mi- Ah!~" I trembled more when Mike touched my hard member rubbing and whispered sexual things in my ear which made me tremble much more and a few moans moved from my mouth then hears another growl and then he was kissing all over me , like he was marking me , And I jumped letting out a louder moan when he licked the tip of my member and whimperd "M-m-mike~"  I threw my head back moaning louder when he took my member whole in his mouth and started to suck me hard and I arched my back moaning loudly "Mike!~ Ahh~ mmmm~ " That was a bad idea he just sucks harder and bobbed his head faster which now I was gripping aboves me on the pillow trembling and moaning loudly "M-mike s-sl- Ahh!~" I bit my lip dammnit be went faster "Mike w-wait im g-going to cu-" I arched my back more which made me thrust deeper into his mouth and I gripped the pillows tightly releasing in to his mouth. "M-mike" I breathed out trembling slightly ,he looked at me and smirked lifts my legs slightly and flipped me over so I was on my stomach and I looked back at him "hands on knees" He demanded and I blushed sitting up on my hands and knees "Mmm such a pretty sight" He layed a hand on my ass and started to rub it and slapped which made me jump and bite my lip a quite moan escaped. Okay I'm kinda of a masochist but not alot! I just love it when only Mike hits me thats all! I bit my bottom lip when he slid a finger in me "Hmmm you seem like you want this" I blushed looking at him" Dont s-say th- AHH!" He shoved to fingers in me deeply "How about now?" He started to thrust his fingers, I whimpered moaning like crazy and my hip started moving on their own then soon Mike stopped moving and only I was but he did move his fingers around a little looking for something..oh no I tried to stop moving my hips but they went faster No! I dont like it when he finds my sweet spot I cum instantly! I trembled breathing heavy gripping the sheets of the bed tightly moaning louder then ever. This is so embarrassing. I gasped when he gripped my member rubbing me faster my breath hitched and my arms gave in and my chest was lay on the bed and I trembled more "M-mike I c-cant t-take n-no more!! I w-want you!" I moaned out then he touched it and I gasped screaming with pleasure and released onto the bed trembling breathing heavily then he slid his fingers out. I looked at him and he smirked sitting back and motioned me over. "You want it come and get it" I bit my lip and crawled over onto his lap rubbing my ass against his hard member "Mike~ please I wabt you to do it I love it when you tease me and play with me~" I kissed his chest , It wasn't a lie, I might not look it but I love it when Mike teases me whispering those sexual things making me harder I couldn't help but love it. I got pulled fron my thoughts when Mike grabbed my sides turned me around so my back was on his chest abd he whispered in my ear seductively "You always love when I do you from behind right?~" he licked and nipped at my ear and I trembled moaning loudly then looked back at him kissing him deeply and he kissed back roughly , which I loved. As a neko I have my good things as well so I wrapped my tail, That was wrapped around my torso to keep out the way, around his hars member and started rubbing hi fast and I heard a low growl come from his throat. I kissed him more roughly moving my tail faster. Like I said being a neko has its perks. Hr pulled away and nipped at my neck licking, biting, and sucking, which made me slow down my tail and I whined "Not faiiiir" I heard a chuckle "your the one who stopped " I gasped when he lifted me up an set me down onto his member, making me moan and tremble moaning loudly "A-a-ah~" He started to thrust into me making  me moan louder then gasped when he grabbed my member thrusting faster and rub me and the same pace of his thrusts "M-mike its to m -much im g-going to cum !" He licked my ear and whispered "You cum you get punishment " I gasped when he moved faster "n-not fair!!" He chuckled "yes it is" I whimpered trembling. I hate his punishments, he does what he saw in a magazine he makes me wear girly clothes or just an apron and makes me do stuff then we have sex again. Im fine with the last part but its so embarrassing!!! "Y-you know I cant hold it that long!" I moaned louder gripped Mikes arm. Fuck, I squeezed my eyes closed and trembled more moaning louder releasing  into his hand then soon after he released into me. I leaned back against him "Ill be nice and let you have a break today" I looked at him "Really!" He smiled "yes" I smiled big and hugged him  "yay!!" I stood up and went to the drawers and opened them then grabbed a white collar shirt with a tie alon with tan sweater and a pair of jeans and smiled looking at Mike who was grabbing work clothes then tilted my head "Its sunday though" he changed and looked at me "I got a text and Its packes They need me there" I frowned then nodded "okaay" I sighed and followed him downstairs and sat on the couch "Ill be back soon" I looked at him "okay"

-An hour later-

-Mumei-

Im sooo bored!!!! I flippes through  the channels on the T.V then heard the door bell ring and blinked standing up walking to door opening it and my eyes widened.Master. He smirked and me and grabbed me and threw me at a two men who grabbed me "W-wait s-stop!!!" The men put a rag over my mouth and I accidentally breathed it in and slowly closed my eyes "M-mike..." I then blacked out

-Hiyama-

  Hes mine once again. I smirked and walked over picking him up from the men "Thank you brother" my brother nodded and motioned his friend to leave and went to there car and I set Mumei in the back seat of my car and closed the door then got on my side and buckled my seat belt and started the car and drove off "Finally I have you back"

----------------------------------------------

So WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Sorry for late update, You know busy and stuff

11 votes

6 comments

Next CHAPTER