Part Seven

(Hey guuuyyyssssss this is kinda like, something that happened after what happened in the other I know it's small sowwy)

-Mumei-

After shopping we ended up just deciding to get the clothes that actually fit me since I don't expect to grow quickly and we also bought a scary movie which I was nervous about, ive seen master watch them with his girlfriends and I always had nightmares just from watching from a distance so I bet it will be worse close up.Great.

Once we got to the house and walked in and set the two bags on the counter and looked at Mike "Sorry....Y-you didn't need to buy clothes for me..." Mike looked at me and smiled "Its fine, I wanted to so its my fault" I smiles "thank you...no one has been this nice to me before" I was about to turn around to go into the kitchen but a hand grabbed my wrist and I was pulled towards Mike and felt him wrap an arm around my waist and lays a hand on my cheek smiling "don't worry, forget about that other guy your free and your mine and im here for you if you need anything" I started to tear up and layed head on his chest crying "thank you!" t-thank you so much!!" I cried out. Im finally free from that master

-Mike-

"No one has ever been this nice before" Those words hit me and I frowned and when Mumei turned around I grabbed his arm and pulled him back and wrapped an arm around his waist and laid a hand on his cheek "Mumei...just forget about that guy ill be here for you to protect you okay, your free" His eyes widened and he hugged me close I felt my shirt get wet and noticed he was crying and smiled laying hand on his head "Mumei" He looked up at me with tears in his eyes and Iaid a hand on his cheek gently "you don't need to cry..."

He stared at me and hugged me again  and I smiled hugging back and heard Munei say something and pulled  away "what was that?" He was blushing a crimson red and started shaking "Mumei?"

-Mumei-

   I hate that im so weak...I cant even talk because im so nervous of being rejected "Mumei?" I looked at him and I noticed  I was trembling "i-i-i-i-i.......i-i..." I whimpered "i-i l-l-l-lo...." i saw his eyes start to widened "v-v-ve...y-y-y-you...." I stared at him waited for him to reject me but he just stared at me I closed my eyes then felt  lips touch mine and gasped noticing that mike was kissing me and I teared up 'he loves me....doesn't  he?' He pulled away  and I opened my eyes "I love you to, Mumei" I gasped and jumped on him hugging him close 'i can no longer be alone!!' I kept thinking, nothing can ruin this. Then there was a knock st the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUNNNNN

Sorry for late update ive been  school busy but i want 10 orrr 20 votes until i start writing a new one

<3