Part Ten

-Miumei-

I groaned softly slowly opening my eyes and blinked looking around and saw I was in a bricked room with one light hanging from the celling flickering "M-Mike?" I tried to stand but gasped when my ankle was chain to the wall and I..I was naked "Mike!?"I looked around grabbing the chain pulling at it tearing up "MIKE!" I shouted whimpering then jumped when the door opened and my eyes widened "H-H-Hiyama!!" No....no no no! I was so happy! Why now! He smirked walking to me laying hand on my head running it down head and onto cheek, smiling "Hello my darling Mumei its been a while haven't it?" I smacked his hand away hissing at him "Let me go Hiyama!" His face changed from happy to angry in a blink of an eye "Looks like I need to reteach you how to act with me" My eyes widened and moved away against the wall "Aw poor Mumei but sorry you need to learn" He grabbed my arm tightly and grabbed some rope off the floor tying my hands together and I whimpered tears going down cheeks "Stop this Hiyama please!" he smirked grabbing whip that scared my skin for years.

************

I was exhausted...My vision was blurry, My wrist hurt from the rope I bet they were bleeding, I must look terrible from all the whips marks on my back, legs,thighs, arms and my butt hurt when he constantly raped me plus my throat was dry and sore from screaming and I didn't dare to try talking or it will hurt much more...I'm in hell....Please help me Mike.

-Mike-

I groaned walking out of Starbucks stretching "today was to busy my head hurts" I felt a hand in my shoulder "Hey man thanks for coming down to help" I looked over and saw jacob one my friends "Its alright, Cya" I waved him off and walked to car stepping in and started it up and drove off back to the house.

-Mumei-

I screamed when Hiyama kept whipping, I couldn't talk all I could do was scream....it was no point he wouldn't listen he would just whip me and rape me until he was satisfied. "You look so wounderful" He set the whip down and walked to me kissing me roughly then pulled away grabbing my ears making shout in pain "Why don't you kiss me back huh?" I whimpered louder "ANSWER ME" He kicked me in ribs making me scream louder and I tried to speak but only some words could actually come out "l...et...g..o" I whimpered, I couldn't talk straight it hurt much more than before then screamed again when he whipped me again "You can't tell me what to do!" I whimpered screaming louder then soon Hiyama soon started becoming blurry and the world soon became dark the last thing I hear is Hiyama shout to wake up and the sound of a whip.