Part Five

Mumei

     "Curiosity killed the cat" and I continued earting without another word thinking 'he probably is confused...what I meant was his curiosity would open old wounds and it might kill me...' I looked at him and blushed slightly seeing him staring at me "M-mike?" he blinked "s-sorry w-what?" I stood up "are you okay? you haven't eaten anything" he looked at his plate then at mine then at me "s-sorry lost in thought" I smiled and nodded and grabbed plate walking into kitchen and set it in sink and jumped hearing door bell ring "I'll get it!" mike yelled and I stood in kitchen hearing him open the door "may I help you?" I looked over the corner slightly and my eyes widened. "Have you seen this person?" mike took the paper staring at it and I hid back into the kitchen "No...no no no no no no no" I sat down and hugged my legs and heard mike nervously say "N-no" mike...he knows its a lie! I don't wanna go back. Then the worst thing happened "Mumei" he said my name....after hearing it for so many years in many different ways...id have no choice but to obey...its how I was raised. I teared up and stood up hesitantly walked out the kitchen and saw him...my master...Hiyama

Mike

     I stared at the flyer then accidentally stuttered "N-no" I looked up at the guy and he smirked "well may I try something to be sure he might be hiding here without you knowing" I slowly nodded 'i-i-i-it's okay it has to be okay' I moved to the side so he could walk in and he stood there crossing his arms and said  coldly "Mumei" and I blinked and saw Mumei come from the kitchen, tears in his eyes, I just wanted to rum to him and hug him,comfort him, something to make him smile. But I just stood.staring.

Mumei

    I whimpered when master started walking towards me and laid both of his hands on my shoulders...'those big hands that would always hold me...and also hurt me...then eventually betray me...' I flinched and glanced at him "H-h-hello m-master" he smirked "I see you still remember me" I nodded slowly and he set his hand on my cheek and I flinched and he growled softly and I whimpered my tail wrapping around wrist and he sighed and picked me up bridal style and lookes at Mike. "Come on...I might as well have a talk with you" I saw Mike nod pain in his eyes eyes and I quickly looked away and master started walking to the living room and sat in the couch and sets me in his lap facing him.

     "So, I see you have an interest in this pet of mine yes?" I glanced back at Mike but master moved my face back "you stay still pet" I slowly nodded head "Yes..sir.." I felt it breath on the back of my neck and shivered but I think master didn't care "so boy, you have an interest in my pet?" I didn't hear anything for a while and when I was about to turn around again mike spoke up "yes" I looked up and master and he fixed his chocolate brown hair and pushed up his glasses "I see...but this is risky, I mean I have had this pet since he was a kid" I whimpered and felt hands on my sides pick me up and turn me around and my legs were spread apart from masters legs and I blushed tearing up "why don't you tell him my pet, exactly why I had you for since you were a kid" I felt more tears form in my eyes and the memory appeared.

"Mommy! No!!!" I cried as I was being dragged away "Mommy please don't leave me!!" I screamed, I cried, I thrashed, I did anything but my weak body was no match for the man holding me down, but I still tried. I reached a hand out to her "MOMMY!!!" I attempted to yank my hand free from the mans grip and quickly ran to her and hugged her legs"im sorry mommy!! im sorry for what ever I did just please don't leave me!!" she knelt down and gripped my arm tightly and growled "you are a mistake!" I never wanted you and neither did your father!" I gasped more tears going down cheeks "m-m-mommy.." she gripped my arm more and grabbed and dragged me back into the house and towards the kitchen and grabbed a knife and I screamed more "NO! Mommy no stop! please don't hurt me!!" she kicked me down and smirked at me grabbing my right hand and cut my wrist deep and I screamed in pain feeling blood flow out "Just a reminder of how much I wanted to kill you" I curled up into a ball and cried more hearing footsteps walks away then another pair of foot steps a little bit softer and felt wonderful soft hands and looked up seeing a guy with brown eye and shaggy chocolate brown hair and he smiled "Hello. im Hiyama, I will take care of you now, Mumei" I gasped and gripped his shirt crying into his chest.

     I whimpered more tears going down cheek sobbing "Mommy...l-left...me.."  Mike stared at me eyes widened his fist clenched slightly "Mumei..." I cried more and my hair got pulled back so I was facing the ceiling and a hand covered my mouth "shhh quiet down or you will get a punishment in front of him" my eyes widened when I felt lips on my neck. the same lips that has kissed every part of my body, I couldn't help but tremble. "You see Boy my pet is used to me unlike you he knows how to react with me" he slipped off the big jacket I have been burrowing from Mike and ran his hands across my chest, stomach, and sometimes my thighs. I tried the best I could to stop a sob but I know these same exact hands...has touched another woman "S-stop.." I whimpered out "oh so the pet became a rebel huh?" he continued to touch me then slid his hand down my burrowed pair of boxers and I let out a sob "Stop!!" don't touch me with you disgusting hands!" he stop and I looked a Mike who had rage in his eyes and looks like he is about to pounce and take me from master at any moment. "And why should I?" I blinked and looked at master "B-because I know l, I know the same hands has touch countless other sluts" he smirked "yes, that is true, but what about what you said two days before you ran away hm?" he slid his hand further into my boxers and I screamed struggling "you said you loved me didn't you?" I sobbed and felt another hand grab my arm and pull me away from master and felt so relaxing...I looked up and saw Mike and gasped softly "hmm...fine...I see so you don't love me anymore Mumei?  did you see me bang that one other girl?" I whimpered and moved be hind mike more "Get out of my house now!" Mike yelled and I jumped "I can't just trust you with my pet ill allow you with one detail" master leaned in and whispered into Mikes ear all I got was a few parts but its something ever month..I looked at mike and his eyes was widened and I shook him slightly them stumbled and fell back everything turning black and I heard a worried voice call me me "Mumei"

(IM SO SORRY I HAVE SCHOOL STARTING AND HOME WORK AND SHIT, I TRIED TO MAKENTHIS AS LONG AS I COULD

love ya >.^