Manic Depressive #Natasha

A/N idk if anyone is consistently reading these but thanks if you are. The headcanon isn't mine, I just thought it would be fun to write. I didn't mean to include so many songs, but oh well. I might upload some art later. Hope you have a great week XXX.

----------------

It all started with with the socks. Natasha wanted Bruce's Christmas tree socks to slide down the hall in. It's relaxing. Bruce knew she kept taking the socks, but he didn't know why so he'd try and hide them from her; he'd hidden them really well this time. His room was a tip now after Nat had spent the past hour looking for the socks.

It was now 12am, and Bruce was coming back to his room after finishing in the lab with Tony. Nat panicked. Vaulting from the bed onto the wardrobe she slide into the vents above the room, shutting the flap as Bruce walked in the room. She had to hold her breath trying not to laugh as Bruce yelled at the sight. Then he started laughing. Nat inwardly cursed - she never found the socks. Bruce clearly knew this too.

She shuffled along the vents until she was above the room across the hall from Bruce. It was Steve and Bucky's room. Sliding a panel back she gently lowered herself into the room.

A groggy voice greeted her, "whatever you want, come back in the morning. If you're a murderer, piss off."

So much for stealth.

She crept over to Bucky who had rolled over, but still had one arm trapped under Steve. She poked him in the stomach and he shot up with a gasp.

"That was a low blow," he said, looking at a grinning Natasha, "what do you want." It was a statement more than a question.

"I want Christmas bobble socks, and Bruce is a little shit and we're going to Target. Get dressed." Nat said.

"I have no idea how those are connected and I am trapped here so in short, no."

"You're an assassin, you're line of work requires stealth, there is no way you can't remove your arm without waking Steve. And I wasn't asking you anything. Get dressed." Natasha stalked out of he room.

Sighing, Bucky slid his arm out. She was right, and Steve was a deep sleeper. He threw on some old joggers, a t-shirt with the slogan 'don't worry, I'm 'armless' printed on it - a gift from Tony - and one of Steve's hoodies. He knew why Nat took them, they were ridiculously comfy.

He met Natasha outside his room and they walked to the car outside the compound. The ride started off silent, with the radio and the car wheels being the only sounds. Until 'Summer of 69' came on. Nat was humming it under her breath as she drove. Just before the chorus they locked eyes and Bucky gave her a sly grin, and both of them started hollering the lyrics. It was too catching to resist.

----------------

Meanwhile back at the compound Bruce had finished putting his room back together. He was too awake now though. Sleep was never coming back. Sleep had leaped out the window yelling "so long, sucker."

He trudged back down the stairs to the workshop. Tony was supposed to be working on Peter's iron-spider suit, but right now he was singing at the top of his voice and doing air guitar to 'Honey, What Do You Do For Money?'. Bruce did not like this ACDC song.

"This again? Really?" He sighed.

"It's catchy!" Tony replied indignantly. "And it's not like you've got anything better."

Bruce opened his phone to scroll through his playlists. 'Jump' by Van Halen came on.

"Touché," Tony shrugged. "Why you up?"

"Nat destroyed my room."

"And you didn't Hulk out?"

"I had my reasons." Bruce grinned to himself. She never found the socks.