Magical University AU #Spideypool

A/N I came up with the universe this is set in, although it's based on the prompt above, and a bit on Hogwarts - just kind of a combo of all the magical stuff I've read plus a bit extra. The characters are all from the MCU. I might do some more oneshots set in this universe if this goes well. Hope you enjoy this <3

----------------

Peter had been friends with Wade since he was 4. He was being picked on by the older kids for his spider abilities, and Wade had chased them off. He was 4 years older than Peter, but he didn't seem to care, and took Peter under his wing for the rest of his time at the school. He taught Peter to fight (and to run away occasionally), and to not let the other kids get to him.

After primary school Wade and Peter went to different Highschools, and Peter never saw Wade again. He had other friends of course, but he missed Wade a lot. It wasn't until he was 18, after he had been accepted to the S.H.I.E.L.D University of Magic, that he found out what happened.

----------------

Wade was also accepted into the S.H.I.E.L.D University when he was 17. He started his degree in animagic - talking and working with animals - and he was always particularly good with dogs. However, he never got to complete the degree as he was diagnosed with cancer the next year.

After Ajax and Angel Dust he was left with burn-like scars all over his body: you could barely recognise him. However, he now couldn't die, and had nothing to do with the rest of his elongated life.

He started working as a mercenary and met Scott Lang while on a heist. Wade was hired to protect Scott and his friends as they were burgling a high security lab. Wade took several bullets for the team - literally - and he and Scott had been friends ever since.

After prison Scott got hired by Sam Wilson to work at the university in maintenance, along with some of his old buddies - including his cell mate Luis. Scott found that he had some latent magical abilities, so in his spare time Sam would teach him little tricks. He and Luis would later combine these with gadgets Scott would put together from old appliances. This practice lead to some awesome inventions, and spectacular explosions. It was ok though, Sam just took the damage off of his pay check.

Wade sometimes came to see Scott at the university to hang out when he was bored. Scott would sneak him in and they'd blow stuff up together for a few hours, before Wade would get called out on another job. That is until a few weeks after Wade turned 22.

Scott found out that Wade used to study at S.H.I.E.L.D, so he took Wade to see Tony, who ran the night classes at the school (he had to seeing as he was a vampire). Tony had a basic grounding in Animagic, and he remembered Wade a bit from when he first joined. He said he'd teach Wade in his spare time, as long as Wade promised to try and learn, and not do anything too stupid. Wade was grateful for this opportunity and while he was willing to mess many people around, Tony was not one of them.

----------------

One night Tony was showing Wade how to create a patronus when Peter stumped in in a slightly too large t-shirt, and hello kitty pyjama bottoms.

"Hey Professor Stark, sorry to bug you, but I have a paper due in tomorrow for Professor T'Challa, and I knew you had an Animagic class, do you mind if I sit in and finish it?"

"Sure Pete, just take a seat at the back, I'm showing Wade how to create a patronus." Tony replied. He had a soft spot for the slightly disheveled teen and didn't mind his presence in the least.

Peter paused a little when he got to the back of the room; the name had just registered. He hadn't heard "Wade" in 7 years. He shrugged it off though. There were probably lots of Wades out there. He didn't recognise the face anyway. How that happened he had no idea, he just hoped everything was ok - or at least not bad - after whatever horrific incident had caused that kind of scarring though.