A Date With Tōru Pt.2||24

Start from the beginning

He parked his car in the parking lot where there were only 6other cars.

It was still pretty early but the amusement park was already crowded though there were only a few cars in the parking lot. Groups of friends, couples, and a family of 4was there. Countless people were there. The little girl held the hem of her dress and twirled it around like a princess, she spun around as she twirled the hem of her dress.

He held my hand leading me to some games. When we arrived, I noticed we had arrived to a basketball game where you can get prizes.

We paid for the game. Oikawa was on my left side. There was a 40-second timer. I watched Oikawa first before starting my own game. He was pretty good at it, that was an understatement, he is extremely good at it. He probably missed at least 3 or 5shots but other than that he probably shot 18 or so.

"For a volleyball player, you are good at this." Complimenting the chestnut haired male. He boasted with a smirk. With that he got a watermelon plushie, but he wanted to get the alien one. He gave me the plushie with a cute smile.

As it was my turn I began shooting in a fast pace but accurately as I didn't want to miss. To get the alien plushie you must get 25points, which I did. I received the alien plushie as I chose it and gave it to Oikawa. He smiled happily and looked at me with his dreamy eyes. I was happy to see that face.

"Thank you Y/n-chan!" He said as we walked away from the basketball game. He held onto the Alien plushie like it was his prized possession, but it really was.

We then went to another game that consisted a water gun and a balloon. To be able to win a prize you must fill up the balloon til it pops with the water gun, if you do not achieve it you do not get the prize.

We played the game. It was fun, but I suck. I might have good aims at real guns but at water guns its just a big no. Tōru had managed to win and got a minion stuff toy that was 2feet. Quite big and heavy.

We moved on to the vikings. A ship that rocks hardly that will make you scream at the top of your lungs or pass out, or maybe even puke. We stood in a queue waiting patiently, we had a small chat before we could ride it.

(I got dirty minded here.)

As we sat on the back we put down the metal sort of belt that won't make you fall off. The seats were filled in. The second it was gonna start Oikawa wanted to back off making me laugh.

"Let's go Y/n-chan I don't think I can do this." He pants, he tugged on my arm like a small child making me chuckle.

The ride started, to be honest it tickled me. Tōru had the moment of his life. He screamed his heart out.

"Fuck you UshijimaAAAA!!!" His voice cracked at the end of his word. He held my hand tighter. "ALSO YOU TOBIO-CHAN!" He screamed the name out of people he hated. I laughed hard, I wasn't scared but Oikawa's words were killing me. I bursted out in laughter as he cussed some words out.

"AHHHHH!!!" The people in the ride screamed. Some held on the metal bars harder while some threw their hands up in the air.

"Woo-hoo!" A guy cheered out.

We got off the ride and Tōru's lips were pale. He looked like he was going to puke, but he wasn't. We were only here for at-least half an hour but it felt so fun but we only did few things there were lot more to go.

For the next hours we rode the rollercoaster, the rollercoaster with a water splash, the swing that will fly you around while swinging you, we played some games, we ate ice cream and cotton candy, we went to the horror house of the amusement park, we went to a 3D ride with a rollercoaster on it. We played lots of things in general.

"You look so funny here Oikawa." I said wiping the tear off my face. The photo consisted Oikawa yelling at a ride while he clung onto my arm like a koala. I had a good laugh about it.

At last it was 7:30p.m. the sun has set, the beautiful moon and stars has shown. The stars shone like they were diamonds that glistened under light. The full moon surrounded by diamonds. Oikawa lead me to the queue of the ferris wheel ride. This is where the cliché scenes start, right? Where the man kisses the woman in the ferris wheel while holding her cheeks.

We rode on to a dark blue ferris wheel, the guy who worked there shut the door for us making us do less job. When he looked out of the window I took a picture of him, eyes glistening under the moonlight. Eyes beautiful like the stars. He was mesmerised by the beauty of the night sky. Hands at his chin, he had a great pose. Our hands were still holding, I took a picture of it. His hands caressed me like he did in the car. He slightly tapped his left foot on the ground. As we reached the top, there was another capsule beside us meaning they could see us clearly though I didn't pay no mind to it.

I was looking down to the window when suddenly Oikawa grabbed my chin and pulled into a kiss. He tucked my hair behind my ear as he kissed me lovingly.

"Look at me." He ordered.

I opened my eyes to meet his. He continued kissing me, our eyes met. His hands reached the nape of my neck pulling me into a deeper kiss. He licked my bottom lip, he didn't mean to ask for entrance he just wanted to lick my lips. I noticed that after some few make-out sessions with him. If he wanted to add the tongue he would squeeze my thigh.
His large hands was now on my head, pushing me deeper. We both stopped, he pecked my lips then my neck, then pulled me to a deep warm hug.

"I love you so much Y/n."

"I love you too Tōru."

3rd P.O.V

Unbeknownst to them another pair of eyes watched them in jealousy. The other man beside their capsule threw daggers at the brunette.

"Atsumu!" His girlfriend whined.

Its Friday tomorrow and of-course our long awaited Haikyuu S4 Pt.2 is coming out!!!
Love you all
Stay safe╹◡╹)♡