26. LOVE or INFATUATION ? 🤔❤

ابدأ من البداية

"I am sleepy... Let me sleep"
I shouted at them.

Soon pillow was away from my face.
"Get up.. this second.." bhai shouted.

I sat with a lost face.
"What happened??" Bhabhi asked.

I whispered "Nothing"

My sister came and sat on my side while bhabhi on other side. I put my head on my sister's lap. She started ruffling my hair.
I closed my eyes in relaxation.
I opened my one eye and saw the two men still standing, "You both can also sit, koi punishment nhi mili hai"

They giggled a bit and sit on vacant space. There was silence in room.

"You need to give her some time. You don't know anything about her neither does she. Sometimes it takes time."
My brother in law started the talk.

"What is LOVE??" I asked to no-one in particular.

"It is such a pure feeling. The feeling which makes our heart happy..
It's the feeling when it seems nothing can go wrong and we get millions of reason to be happy.." Bhai answered me with content smile on his face.

"How can we know if we are in love with someone or not??" I asked again.

"The person with whom we can be ourselves. The person who makes our heart happy. The person who becomes our best friend,soulmate, companion and best partner. The person with whom we need not any specific topic to talk. With whom even silence feels special..."
Bhabhi answered with smile.

"The person who makes us feel special... The person who respects us, the person who gives us surety that everything is gonna fine..
The person who takes care of us like and supports us like a father, who scolds us yet always be with us like mother... Who gets included in our pranks like friend, who enjoys with us like siblings and who hold our hand for each and every step like a best friend...."
My sister spoke while looking at my brother in law.

He winked at her and continued
"The person with whom we can imagine our life in future...
The person whom we see along with us when we see our life after 5 years from now and beyond. "

I was looking at these four people with smile on my face.
They all looked at me with grinning faces.

"But how can we know that it is Love not any infatuation??
I just met her , we are not even friends ? How can this be love?"

My brother looked at me and slapped his head..😑😑
"Hum log kab se lecture suna rhe hai kya?? Tumne kuch suna bhi ya aise hi daant nikal rhe ho.."

I looked at him in confusion while the other three giggled at me.😕
"You know my dear brother in law according to a research it takes even less than a minute to fall in love in someone... "
My brother in law said and I looked at him with wide eyes.😮

Less than a minute... Wow that's interesting.. ❤❤

"Think about her... How do you feel when she is around?"
My sister asked.

"She is my sunshine... I look forward to see her... I love teasing her... The more she sho-ees me away, the more i want to know about her...
I want to kiss her tears away... I want to remove that fear and pain away which i can see from her eyes.. i want to talk to her, i want to hear her melodious talks , i want to be the reason of her life....
I want to make her safe.. i want to start my day with her smile and end my day with the same....
When she pouts , i want to kiss the hell out of her..."
Oh shit... What did i speak at last🙈
That was not meant to be tell.

I look around me and see my sister's and bhabhi's eyes widen in shock and bhai and my brother in law giving me smug looks.
I get up and sit on the bed while looking at them.

"Now you know the answer.."
She spoke while slapping at back of my head.

Ouch... It hurts..
They all started laughing and atter some time went towards their respective rooms.

(P.S.- : Can anyone help our poor Dhruv?? He is confused here..😕🙏)

*********************

After a week

It's been a week since that talk. In this week i was busy with my meetings.
Neither did i see Dhriti nor did i try to contact her.
I was giving myself time to think about my feelings. Even if i am sure about my feelings still i am giving this time as neither i want her to get hurt nor i want myself to get hurt.

I heard a knock my cabin door.
"Come in..."

My PA came entered my cabin.
I looked at him with raised eyebrow.
"Sir actually there is some message for you regarding a meeting.."

"Which meeting??
As far as i remember there is not any meeting today..
Any appointment for next week??"
I asked in confusion.

"No sir.. the meeting is today..
There is a message from some
Ms. Mansi Srivastava.
Today at 6 pm at......"
He asked checking from his phone.

Then.. it clicked me..
Oh.. Mansi, that girl whom i met in the party. I nodded and asked him to remind me at 5:30.
.
.
.

######################

Hello everyone 😊👋
How are you all doing??
I hope you all are doing great..

Soo here is another update..
And i want to tell i am not in any sort of relationship... I am happily single,in love with my family, friends, phone, headphones, wattpad , food and not to forget VIRUSHKA... 😁😂❤
I am really sorry if i had written something wrong about LOVE and all.
Its all my imagination 😛❤️

Though i hope i did a good job in writing this love topic... 🙈

Should i change cover of this story??
I have many in stock..
All thanks to my dear friend and lovely sister, virat_arijit18 ❤❤️❤️😍😘😘

IPL- :

Sooo in last match of RCB vs CSK

RCB won  🎉🎉
And Virat hit magnificent 90* in the presence of his lady luck ❤❤

And look at this mommy to be..
She was looking damn cute and adorable 💕💕

Today is RCB vs KKRWhom are you supporting??

Today is RCB vs KKR
Whom are you supporting??

I will update next chapter after RCB's win 😁❤

Please do vote, share & comment 🙏

Till then...
Stay Happy
Stay Safe 💛
Okay... Byeee...