XVIII.

Aaliyah's POV

"Aahliya" a sweet voice came to my ears but I ignored it and turned my self on other side.

"Aahliya wake up"

"Please!"

"AAHLIYAH" a loud voice boomed in my ears,making me wake up from my sleep in a jerk.

"AAHLIYAH! COME DOWNSTAIRS THIS INSTANT" Liam's voice again boomed all over in the house.

I moved a bit and then noticed that Mia is standing beside my bed. I looked up at her and sigh out then went downstairs.

I was on the last stairs when I noticed Liam standing near the couch holding both Noah and Tyler trying to make them calm.

I stood behind him and he instantly turned in my direction. His face void of any emotion making me confuse.

Waked up from your beauty sleep princess?" Liam mocked me.

"Huh?"

"Do you know what time is it?" he said with gritted teeth.

"I- " I did not got a chance to complete my sentence because Liam interrupted me with his sentence.

"It's almost noon!" He said in a loud voice.

"What!?"

" Where were you?" Liam asked.I did not said anything. It was never before I slept this much late.

" They haven't had anything in their stomach since morning" he shouted.

I did not dared to ay anything. I just stood there with head down. I can not say anything to him because I myself have no idea bout why I was sleeping this much late.

"You have one thing to take care and still you can't do that one thing properly. How many times I have to tell you that you are only here so you can took care of the twins."

" I think it's time you learn your from your mistakes." he said in a very calm voice.

" You are not going to eat anything untill I tell you so."

"Wha-"

"And you are doing all your work and the house work too."

"Bu-"

" Mia is on leave untill I'm freeing you from your punishment." He said and gave me the twins back picked his bag and went out of the house.

I looked down and find twins snuggled on my chest from both the side.

I sigh out and place the twins in their cot. I go downstairs and first I prepare twins food. After making them eat their food I again make them to take their nap. Then I went in each and every room for cleaning it. I cleaned every room leaving one which was having a lock on it and I know it's room were my sister's all belonging are dumped.

I did not bothered to go in Liam's study too. Who knows on what he will get mad on me again!

I then cleaned the leaving room. It was almost dinner time but for Liam's comeback it still has 3 hrs. So I went up in the twins room to check it.

"Hey babies"

They giggled and moved their hand up and down. I smiled.

"Come on mommy gonna feed you and then we'll play."

They clapped their hands. And gurgled.

I picked both of them one by one. I went downstairs and made themmeat their food. Then we started playing.

"Heyi baby" I said to Ty holding his stuffed tiger.

"Mummy" he whinned and tried to take it but I took it a little higher every time.

"Heyi come one little one" I cooed at him. I took him in and settled him in my lap. I heard something falling and my eyes went toward it.

Noah was tugging the curtain which resulted in falling of one the show pieces kept on the table just at side of him.

From the corner of my eye I caught the big half portrait of a man's statute moving from the table. I hurriedly sat Ty on his high chair and went sprinting in the direction of Ty but I felt my self feeling a little dizzy. Ignoring it I ran toward Ty and carried him in my arms.

I sigh out in relief.

" You don't go there making troubles Ty" I scolded him. Without looking down I kept my step and felt something under my feet but I could see I heard something loud bang. I turned toward it.

Everything happened so fast that I was not able to register. As I turned I slipped on the thing below my feet causing me to get my feet stangle in the curtain and trip me on the floor hitting my head hard with the corner of the table.

I groaned and tried to pick my phone but It just slipped out of my hand. In between this I somehow managed to place Ty on the floor.

I felt something hot dripping from my head but I couldn't muster the strength to move my hand. Everything beagn to become distant and foggy.

Before darkness could take over me. My eyes shiftef to the main door where a blur stature of man showed but before I can see or hear everything the black dots came in the view and finally the blackness consumed me.

____________________________

Heya guys!!
. I'm so sorry for late update..I was shifting sonI was not able to make the update.

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY
AND DO TELL ME IF YOUR WAIT IS WORTHY OR NOT!!!

Have a happy day.
Stay at home, be safe , be careful

xoxox