XXVIII

"Hey" a familiar voice called me out the memory.

I turned around and replied.

"Hello, Mr. Verssica".

He was wearing beige colour suit, fitting hos body's every part, highlighting the outline of his physic. Any random perosn who is able to see him or will look at him can tell by one look that his body is to impress anyone.

The old Mr. Verssica I knew was more into comfy, over sized clothes. To him, his comfort was his priority but then again if it's about buisness it all about business from the files to his appearance. Maybe he did change after all this time.

Wait! I'm not sure, will see. I guess.

" Hello! To the earth?" I heard a voice.

" Huh? Oh! I'm sorry" I said with an awkward laugh.

" It's okay." he said to me with a smile and a slight tilt of his head.

"You called"

" Yeah. I did, didn't I"

" So.."

"Um-hm"

"Huh?"

"Nothing "

"What the-" I released a long breath to calm myslef down "If you don't have anything to say, please tell me and I'll go  I have more important wo-"

"More important than me?"

I was blank for a minute.

Two minute. Just staring at him and his smile now turned into a blank look.

Suddenly a laugh was heard. It was me. Laughing. He's blank face turned into a frown but was back to his locked jaws and no frowns or any twitch hinting to his thoughts.

" You fucking have the nerve to think that you still will be my priority? After everything you did? After how you treated me? You think you would just walk back and say some sweet coated words, shower some care and everything will be picture perfect again, as it was."

I calmed myslef down after realising I'm hust giving him reactions which he doesn't even care about.

"You done?" Hw asked with that stone face.

I didn't said some just breathing my self down and looking at his face. When I didn't say anything in return for five minutes, he got the clue and started.

" I have a proposal"

I raised my right eyebrow asking him to continue further.

"How about we get back in the relationship?"

I was shocked. I mean, does even a word I said get into his head?

"That's no-"

" Listen to me, I have a proposal and it's that You know about polymary?"

Is he heading where I'm thinking he is?

"No-"

"It's about more than one people in a relationship."

"I know that. I'm no to your proposal. And what about the kids? What about my husband?"

" The onw who does even know how to take care of you?"

" What do you know about me and him?"

" I know enough about you to say You still love me or you wouldn't be sitting here."

That shut me up. I guess he was right somewhere in his theory but how will this even work?

" What about my husband?"

" I already talked to him about this."

'what' was the only thought going over and over in my head. It was like someone whispering this again and again in my head. How can he go and talk to him? As far as I know my husband doesn't know much about him, and not even what took place between us. How could he just walk up to him and say 'how about we share your wife'. And to top that they are buisness partner.

"I need time" I told him and stood up fromt the tablw and went out. I did hear him calling my name but my thoughts made his voice blur to me.

I returned home and was greeted by the view of Liam playing with Tyler and Noah. Each in his arms talking animatedly to him. I walked further.

" See! who's back?" I heard Liam's voice asking the twins. I stopped and saw twins turning their head in my direction. A stretched on their faces. They started struggling in Liam's hand to get free. He placed them on the floor and they sat there making grabby hands. I went to them and picked both them in my arms and kissed them all over their face.

" That's not fair" I heard Liam say. I turned toward him and frowned.

"Huh?"

" You get to kiss them and they don't even let me hold them whenever you're near."

" Th favourite perosn" i said in a singing manner and laughed. My laugh halted feeling a wet kiss on my lip's corner.

I stared at him and looked at him properly.

" You drunk?"
" Nooo!" That's it. That was all I needed to know that he was drunk. Again!

I signed. I looked at the watch.

" I'll just feed them and then put them to sleep. You go can get change, I'll set the dinner till then."

" Ohkay" he said smiling sweetly.

Why does he become so soft and easy when he's drunk.

I walked up with twins to their room, fed them and ordered take away and then made the twins to sleep.

Switching the light of their room amd exiting I spotted Liam waking and wearing his t-shirt inside-out. I smiled and walked up to him.

Him and his drunk mind.

"Your t-shirt is inside-out."

" I know, but it's dirty from outside and I wasn't able to find anything else."

" Then you should have just called me. Now what about this?"

" I didn't not wanted to disturb you amd it's fine. I can live with this on. I'll remove when we're sleeping."

Umm..

"Okay" I said with a hesitant reply.

------------------------

Guys!
Here is your chapter.

And let me give you a Future update. The story will be getting ahead with some steamy chapters now.

Do tell me if you liked the chapter.
Please just ignore my grammar mistakes.

Stay happy,smiling and healthy.
Don't compromise your worth for anybody else.