III

"Mommy"
"No Ty baby"
"mommyyy"
"I said no baby
Tyler pouted and his tears were at the rim of his eyes. I signed.
"Okay fine,take it but be careful"
I told hik sternly. He just smiled. This boy know how to get his way with me!! By hearing Noah's crying I stood and walked toward his crib and said to him
" wait a min my Little Prince mamma is bringing yor milk in secs "
Before leaving I looked once again at a playing Tyler who was busy with his cubes.
I went to kitchen and started preparing milk for Noah. I was busy in my own thoughts about how my life had changed in a week and now here I'm standing in a kitchen as a married women.
"AALIYAH"
Liam's scream pulled me out of my haze and I ran toward his voice which was coming from twins room then I heard one of the twins crying voice.Wait!! I didn't saw Liam entering home. Is he know any magic!!

I stopped all my bullshit though when reached at the twins room and saw Noah clungged to Liam's and crying. I stood there dumbfolded. Liam looked at me and said
" If you don't want to take care of my babies then tell me right this moment"
" I was prep--" again I was cut off!!
"we need to talk" he said and placed the sleeping Noah in his crib again and then Tyler to his crib. He turned toward me and roughly grabbed me by my elbow and dragged to his room.
Once we were in the room he turned toward me without closing the door not caring if anyone see's or hear what je has to do or say to me.
I looked at him with fear and confusion evident in my eyes. He took 3 long strides and was now standing very close to me on an instinct I took 2 steps back to maintain distance but end up hitting the bed while he took 1 more stride and stood in front 9f me with same proximity. He was lacking any emotion from his face but his eyes showed pure anger. I gulped.
"I married to you for only one reason which was of taking care of Noah and Tyler just because you have made them dependable on yourself from the day of their birth. Nut you can't even do that thing too!!"
''It's-"
"Don't! DON'T FUCKING GIVE ME ANY EXCUSES"
I flinched at his harsh tone but he didn't care he continued
"You and your sister both are same a fucking gold digger who doesn't gibe any shit about another person's feeling,bout hiw they feel,you bitches only care about how to get more money"
"No, It's-"
"SHUT THE HELL UP!! next time if I saw any carelessness from you I won't hesitate to divorce you"At this time the tears which I was controlling from a long time ago were out of my eyes.
"Understood?"
I only nodded and turned awa to leave the room but not before saying
"Remember your just a nanny for them don't you even try to be oversmart with me"
These were his last word before stomping out of the room.
I fell on the bed wnd cried.
Why? why? why?
Why me only? what have I ever done to him? why my sister had to leave him snd his babies for his sick ex?

Liam's POV
I left the room in anger. She looks similar Madelyn. My Madelyn
But leave me and my babies alone why just because of his ex? what about me? * gave ger everything money, jewelry, love anything she asks I always gace her then why?But I'll get my revenge tbe hurt, the pain I'm bearing just because of that bitch. If I can't get it from Madelyn then I'll get it from ger sister.Yeah I'll make her feel what it feels like to be in pain.

I returned to my room and found it empty. Atleast i don't have to see her face at this time. I thought.
I went to bathroom and took a shower and went straight to bed as sleep took over me.

"Hey babe!" I hugged Madelyn from back kissed her neck. "what are you doing with all the clothes?" I frowned confusingly
"these are just not for my use so I'm separating them so I could them to someone else" she said and turned to face me and kissed me lightly on my lips. I smiled and nodded.
"where are my munchkins" I asked her
"they are sleeping Aaliyah made them sleep"she replied while closing the bag.
"why didn't you,you know they are our babies" i said and she replied
"but they stay with her all the time and it makes my work easy anyways let's sleep I'm tired" I let the topic go for now wnd nodded l,then we went to bed.
I woke by the morning light hitting my face directly. I turned toward my wife's side but an empty side met me. I opened my eye only to find her letter going she has went with her ex!!!
Suddenly I felt a hand in my hairs 8n a soothing manner. I grabbed it but ot tried to pry away from me
"please don't go, don't leave me please" the hand stopped moving and i held it close to my heart. I also felt my head moving up and then putting back at something soft and warm.I cuddled into it more and let out a sign as the hand started doing it's magic again in my hair and I slept.

Heya guys!!
Tell me how you liked this chapter and please do vote.
thaks for reading and he safe❤️