XXIII.

This chapter I would like to devote to @Mina-87

Liam's POV

"Hey boys don't cry" I heard a feminine voice coming from the twins room. I headed towards it.

There was cackling from both the twins. This did made me shocked. They weren't laughing like this few hours ago. Then what changed now?

I was standing at the threshold when I saw the person's back and it took just her back to get all those things and information about the day at hospital to come back all at once like a wave crashing.

- - - - -

I was in office when I got a call from hospital about Lia being admitted in the hospital. I was on my way to hospital in instant.

I don't know what happened but I just wish it isn't because of me and my anger.

"Where is Lia- I- I mean Aaliyah" I asked to receptionist.

" Um- Sorry sir but please tell me the full name"

" Aaliyah Dressford"

" Room no. 468, third floor then go to elevator you'll find it"

I nodded. I was outside the room no. 468 when my phone ringed and I stopped just outside her door. I was able to see her through the glass door but it was some what blurry.

I picked up the call and was looking straight to her when I noticed silhouette of a man. He was forwarding toward her. I cutted the call without knowing who was on the call and what he/she said.

I slowly opened the door and was about to step forward when I recognised the person's silhouette. It was IVAN BLACK.

but what is he doing here?

I was about ask him but then I heard him say  things to Aliyaah.

" I know you can hear me that's why I'm saying this all and I also know once you open you eyes you won't listen to me. But I want you to listen me. Just this once. I promise you I'm not gonna lie this time."

" Please! please! Please!please!"

"Please open your eyes and say something anything just anything babe."

What the hell!!

Why the hell is he saying these things to her?

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING?"  I yelled at him moving forward toward him.

"Mr. Dressford!"

" WHY WERE YOU TAKING THINGS LIKE THAT TO MY WIFE. SHE'S NOT YOUR BABE OR ANYTHING. SHE'S MY WIFE."

"Oh! I see she still hadn't told you anything about me" he said. There was amusement in his voice.

" About what?"

" About me being her fiancé"

What!! When did this happend. And why didn't she told me a thing about it.

" And YOU don't get to call her YOUR WIFE OF YOU CAN'T TAKE A GOOD CARE OF HER."

"SHE'S MY WIFE AND I DECIDE HOW TO TREAT HER AND NOT. YOU ARE NO ONE TO INTERFERENCE IN BETWEEN US."

" I DO GET MR. DRESSFORD! and please let's don't forget that she is married to you just so your children can have a mother figure in their life. And you don't even treat her as a wife. Do you?"

No word came out ofmy mouth. He was right I never made her feel like she is anything to me. I just-

" She's going back with me when she's getting discharged"

"No"

"You don't get a chance to say now Mr. Dressford. She is my financé and now I'm here to take care of here. And beleive me I can do much better than you."

I stared at him. Now I understand everything. He will get his thing from me later for believing that he get to say to have a claim on MY WIFE.

I turned and left the hospital.

" Get me all details on Aaliyah again and About Mr. Black too" I said on the phone to my investigator.

- - - - -

"You didn't told me about Mr. Black!" I said to her and then she turned with having Ty in her arms.

I sucked a breath. She was looking as breath taking as she always look.

"Mr Black! What about him?" she said being confused and nervous both.

Here it goes!

_____________________________________________

Hey guys!
Here's the update!

And when are you guys going to tell me about your POV about both the male lead of the story?? Or I'm asking too early?? Do you need more update for your decision??
Do tell me what do you think.

Stay safe! Stay healthy!