BONUS CHAPTER

HEY Guys!!

Here's a surprise for you guys. As recently I  uploaded chapters a little late and short.

So I'm here giving you people a BONUS CHAPTER!!

ENJOY ✨

________________________________________

Unknown POV

(5 years ago)

It's a very busy day at office. I have to work continuously day and night to get myself capable for being CEO of my office, actually my father's office and branches which are all over the world. You see I'm still CMO of the company and I have earned this position by my hard work. My parents are from those who give their company to their heirs whether they are capable of handling it or not. My parents have treated me Strictly as a child is in normal middle class family rather than pampering me with money and expensive gifts . It's not like they didn't gave ro my wishes but only then when I did something achievable.

I stood up from my expensive leather chair and stood in front of my office window. It give a perfect view of the city and it's give me peace by looking at the evening sky which now is turned into the mixed up colored clouds of orange and yellow. It really soothes my mind and brings me the memory of that girl.

Her smile.
Her silky dark brown wavy hair.
Her brown beautiful orbs.
Her pink lips.
Her everything comes playing in mind as a movie.

I was having a business meeting in a cafe. I'll not call it a meeting particularly because we were meeting there just to sign the papers and for some other paper work.

The cafe was really beautiful and classy at the same time. There was little pitter patter of the people coming and going out of the cafe and chatters coming from every table as the people were talking to each other.

I walked inside the cafe and without looking toward anyone I made my way toward my table where the other party's two memeber were already waiting for me.

I took my seat and ordered a black coffee and the others gave their orders. We discussed our deal last time and other terms and conditions.

"I hope it will give some benefits to our company and business" I saia and stood up from my chair.

" I'm sure it will do some good and hopefully we'll do some other meetings in future too."  one of the two said.

I nod my head.

" I was good dealing with your company" They said by handshaking with me after one another.

I turned and without looking toward my way I started making my way out of the cafe.As I opened the door someone collided with me. I moved my eyes in the direction and found a perosn sitting on the ground infront of me.

I looked more properly and the perosn was a girl with brown wavy hair which were half coming on her face. But due the falling impact she was not concentrating on that. She was busy trying to stood up with her bag,files and some type of dress bag I think.

A light hair blew helping her by removing her hairs from her face and giving me a clear full show of her face. Eyebrows furrowed,eyes shut close,noes a littles scrunched up in annoyense and lips a little parted.

My movement got stilled and I was not able to remove my eyes from her face. Then she opened her eyes. Those brown eyes. Thise beautiful does eyes which were containing the most beautiful brown orbs. But she was not looking at me.

" Are you okay?" I heard myself asking. But before she could see me or reply me a man came and stood between us.

What does he want?? I thought.

" Hey you okay? How many times I have to tell you to stay careful" the man said. He was having his back toward me so I was no able to see his face nor the girl was able to see me.

" Yeah!" came a soft voice which soothed my mind and body instantly. I don't know why but she seems so right for me.

" Come on now give me all that" the man said.

" No it's okay. I can handle it" she said in her soft voice.

" No sweetheart it's not you'll get yourself hurt  one day due to all this handling yourself." the man said with a little annoyense.

Why is he referring her as sweetheart. I thought.

Suddenly my phone rang and I pulled it out from my pocket.

" Hello" I said.

" Come to me now" the other end said.

" Okay" I said and giving a last look to the man and the girl who was still bickering for her not carrying anything.

I scoffed.

If I would be with her. I'll not even let her carry anything in her. I'll prefer myself carrying her.

I sigh out and went inside my car and took off."

My train of memories got disturbed by the phone ringing. I pulled it out and picked it up.

" Sir I have the information you asked for." the other end informed me.

" Okay bring it in my office" I said by cutting thr call.

Let's see what information you have. I thought.

__________________________________________

Tell me how's it and of you liked your supersize.

Do comment,vote and add it in your reading list.

Be safe, stay at home and be healthy.

xoxoxo