IV

Liam's POV

The bright light of sun which was peeking from my windows came onto my face. I turned otherway to be away of it. As I turned a felt something smooth but strong below me. I slowly opened my eyes and shot up from my position as I registered the current scenario in front of me.

I and Aaliyah
She was in sitting posture while her back was laid to head board for support.
I slept on her lap all night!!
how?the fuck did it happened??
how ? why?

Aaliyah stirred a little might be due to awkward position she was in. Some of her hair were covering her hair. Unconsciously my hand went upto her face to remove them. Now her full face was in my view. My eyes roamed in her face.She is gorgeous with her long brown lashes, perfectly sculpted face and eyebrows her hair of dark brown which look almost black and then my eyes went to her lips. Full pink gleaming soft looki--

what the hell I was thinking!! No I can't do this again.

"WHAT THE HELL!!"

Aaliyah's POV

"WHAT THE HELL"
Sudden loud and heavy voice no no roar of someone jerked me from my position.I opened my eyes to see none other than Liam.
Now what man? Can't I sleep now?
"what happe--"before i could complete what I was saying indeed i was cutted down off but this time with two shrill cries.
I Snapped my head toward Noah and Tyler's crib and went to them as early as I could. They both were crying. I picked both of them one by one both lay on my opposite shoulder and I patted them.
" no babies don't cry mama is here no"
"shh....calm down my little princes" they cries came lower but they still sniffing.
" shh sh.. everything's fine babies not calm down. Don't cry."Finally they were silent i looked at them to find them slept. I carefully putted them back in their crib.

I turned toward who was still standing at his previous place. I stood in front of him and took the hold of his hand and dragged him out of them room toward his study so that this time from his shouting twins don't get scared.

"what happend why were you shouting at this of morning"
" how did I found my self slept on your lap"
I was silent
"say it"
Silence.
He took a long strike infront of me and with his cold eyes he asked again.
"I asked you a question"
I didn't uttered a word.
What should I tell him. I can't say that he was crying like a baby yesterday. He would surely kill me.

crash!! I bolted my head in the direction of the noise. I saw a glass vase was shattered on the wooden flooring of the room and some red thing on floor too. Then a drop of the red liquid dropped on the floor I went to it's direction and looked a huge cut on Liam's hand which was stretching from his little finger to half of his lower hand.

I quicker ran toward him but he stopped me while manhandling me from his other uninjured hand.
"answer my question first"
I shocked with the amount of blood coming out of his hand. He shooked me which brought my attention to him.
"I was coming from twins room and found you curled up in ball and crying so I went to ask you what happened but you hold my hand tightly but I can't make it out of your hold so I though of making you relax and then when you were relaxed I tried to pry away from you but stopped and you already were in an awkward position so I putted yor head on my lap so that you won't wake up in midnight or morning from discomfort" I said all in a breath.

I kept silent. A min of silence.2 min of silence. 5min and he hadn't said anything so i tried to reach he's injured hand to take a look on it.
" DON'T YOU DARE!! You are no on--" He tried to say but I this time I cutted him off.
"ENOUGH!! you have saod enough and I'm very well aware of my place in your life so don't say it again and again. I didn't married you because of your money and all. I too married you because of my boys. I don't know about you but I'm as hell sure to give them the love they desreve so keep your mouth shut and give me yor hand. I don't want you roaming around my boys with a hand dripping of blood"
He didn't said anything. I looked at him and I swear I saw a small pout on his face but it disappear fastly. I took his hand and made him sit on the sofa. I picked up the first aid box sat on my knees and cleaned his hand and bandaged it.
I stood up from my position and took a look at his now bandaged hand and then his face which still don't have any reaction.
" I'm going to make twins's milk and for your breakfast I'll tell Mia to make it ready for you."

Liam's POV
"I'm going to make twins's milk and for your breakfast I'll tell Mia to make it ready for you." she said and went out.
I looked at my hand. She bandaged it after all my shouting's and rude behaviour. Maybe I have taken her all wrong.
Yea!! May be I have taken her all wrong. And she take care of my children ad her own. Today in the morning too after hearing my shouting she went straight to twins and not once turned to me until they were slept. I was dumbfolded by her behaviour. She loves them as she's their real mother and then she did my bandage.
Hmm..Liam you have to pay attention to her. At least I should apologise for my behavior.
"Pfft...one sorry won't cost anything right!." I asked to my self.
"Beside till now shes has just taken care of me only."
Here goes nothing....

Heya guys..
I know it's a short story.
Let's see i does this apologizing nature of Liam goes on Aaliyah.
Will update soon.
Till then please do vote share and don't forget to comment yor views too.❤️