X

Aaliyah's POV

I was laying on the couch of living room. The kids do exhaust me. They make me run all over the house for their feeding and then playing with them too is not an easy task but finally they are asleep. I was dozing off when a sudden burst of doors startled me.

I look toward the door and found Liam standing there with coldness anger and lit bit of something else holding in his eyes. He took long strides toward me and I stood.

"You finally though to see your ki-" I was not allowed to complete the sentence.

"Where were you?"

"huh?!"

" I asked where were you?"

" I was at home taking care of kids"

"Really! but these" he threw some pictures in my hands which were of mine and Tristan. The day I went for shopping as well for some issued related to my bank.

I was roaming around the mall after visiting bank when I bumped into someone and fall on my ass. I tried standing up but was not able to then a hand came in my view. I looked at the hand then at travelled my eyes to it's owner and found those forestry green orbs worh blue surrounding ot from the corners. Then I looked again at his hand frowning my eyebrows then again looked up at him.

"Come take it. You are not looking in the position to stand up by yourself."

I narrowed my eyes and stood up with full force just to fall but this time with my front side. I closed my eyes tightly waiting for the cold floor to touch my face but it didn't came. I opened my eyes and saw myself half fallen toward the floors. I realised a hand was holding me by my waist. I quickly stood up.

"I ..uh"
" No need. I know I'm gentelmen"

I huffed at him.

" oh no Mr gentelman don't-" An scream interrupted me my eyes turned behind Tristan's back.

" not again" He grumbled and took a hold of my hand and turned toward mall exit.

"Hey mister-"

" It's Tristan amore"

" Yeah yeah! but where are you taking me"

" Out of this world"

" Are you going to kill me"
He stopped then turned to me. Then a smirk appeared at his face.

" Why are you smirking"

" Coz maybe you are right. I may murder you and then dump you somewhere where no one can finds you. Actually I have this type of place in my mind. I know an abandoned house in the forest where no one comes and go. What do you say" He grinned toward me.

I looked at hi horror. It cam be possible after all he looks like a powerful man with his business suit and all and he was at the gala too. But I don't see any reason for him to kill me. Suddenly he burst out in laughter.

"Oh! yo..you should have..seen yor...yor f-face"he said in between in laughter. I looked at him as if said he's an alien. Well! It cam be true though. But looking him laughing his head out I started laughing too"

There were pictures of me and Tristan. Him holding my waist,then my hand, then we laughing ourself out. But who clicked those pictures.

"It's not what you are thinking"

"Oh really! You roaming around with a man holding each other is not what it looks like."

" Atleast listen to me"

"What have you left to say. You were roaming around while my kids were at home with I don't know in whom care. ARE YOU FORGETTING WHY ARE YOU HERE.

"They were not left behi-"

"OH JUST THE HELL UP. YOU STOP YOURSELF WHORING AROUND WITH SOMEONE ELSE TILL THE DATE YOU ARE WITH MY SONS. YOU DO IT ONE MORE TIME AND I WON'T HESITATE TO THROW YOU OUT OF THIS HOUSE. I'M CAPABLE OF TAKING CARE OF MY KIDS DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME. "

I kept silent and hears his shouting.

"Done" I asked.He looked at me with confused face.

"Listen Mr.Dressford. I was not "whoring" around with anyone we just bumped into each other like we did at your gala. That was it and I have not ever underestimated you for taking care of your own kids. It's just that you are nit able to give them your time. Bir now that you clerified me that you can I think it's my time to leave."

I said to him and he stood dumbfolded with my confrontation. I turned at my heel and moved my self toward the room and started packing my things up. After 30 mins I was able to pack all my belongings which was oy in a bag. The amount of things with which I came here. I took my trolley and went to kids room. They were sleeping too peacefully it didn't brought me any energy to pull them out of their dreamland just for my selfishness. I lokked at them for good minute and kissed both of their faces. I took my phone out and clicked their last picture. I already have their a lot of pictures but I can't get over of them and their cutness.

I turned to get out of their room but stopped in my steps as Liam was standing infornt of me with glassy eyes. He looked at me then at then at my luggage. It was like he was pleading me.

" I'm sorry" he said in shakey voice. I sign soundly.

"Look Mr. Dressford I can't live woth you anymore. You yourself told me that you are capable of taking care of kids."

"No Please. Don't go" He whispered.

" I'm sorry but I can't stay more and get myself insulted on daily basis by you. I don't expect much from you I do expect a little respect from you as I gave to you." I said and started walk pastimg him but he grabbed my hand and joltede back toward him which in between caused my trolley to get slip out of my hand.

My back was facing his front he held me tighter toward himself as I'll disappear if he didn't hold me tightly. He was breathing hard hitting his breath on my neck making the hair on my neck stand.

" I'm sorry. I'm so soryy. I was just angry seeing you with someone else. ease don't leave me. It was like past repeating . The memories of past came in my view. Please don't go don't leave me. I'm not capable of handling myself how can I handle the kids. You do ot better. Please don't go.

I felt something wet on my shoulder. I turned in his arms facing him my hands on his arms at elbow. I looked at him. I was shocked seeing his face his face was all in tears and his lips continuously moving. He was saying something in whispers. I leaned close t9 listen.

"please don't go please please I'm sorry I'm Sorry I'm soo sorry Please don't leave us please please" he repating it agian and again.

I covered his face with my hands on both sode of his face and leveled it my face.

"I'm not going anywhere. Calm down. I'm here infornt of you. Okay? Look at me Liam. I'm just here not going anywhere."

He looked at me and I cleaed his tears from his face amd I smiled at him.

" Come get fresh-n-up. You must be tired from your journey" I toom his hand and dragged him to the room.

After he freshened up I gave him his dinner. He was silent all the time. When it was time to sleep he putted his head on my lap and brought my hand to his hair. I started coming them with hand and he closed his eyes and ler out a sigh. I smiled and closed my head to learning it to headboard but ket my fingers roam in his hair.

________________________________________

Soo.. how's this chapter!
A little roller coaster of emotions huh! well can't say anything. Liam is a heartbroken so It is that he Sometimes see her ex- wife in Aaliyah that's why he behave like this.

Enjoyed story soo far.

Do comment,vote amd share.