XVII.

" I thought I lost you again. I can't handle it once again Ali. Please!" he said in a shaky breathe " I--I can't afford to lose you again. Not this time." He said in whisper.

Again!? Not this time? What is he trying to say! I don't remember him meeting before my sisters marrige.

He kept hugging me for a while tightly as of I'll slip out of his arms or I'll blew away with wind. After having himself assure that I'm not going anywhere he stepped away from me.

"What happened to you?" I shockingly asked him after having a complete look on him. His hair were all over there place and coming on his forehead. He is not wearing his coat which is I think is laying somewhere behind him while his shirt is untucked and sleves are rolled up.

Silence.

"Liam" I voiced him but he just shoved both of his hands in his pant pocket.

"H-"

"Where were you?" he cut off me by asking his question.

"I-I was at my friends house" I replied by keeping my face straight.

"Why?"

"Be-because I felt to."

" And you felt that informing me or picking my calls and messages are not important?"

" I was bus-"

"Listen and listen carefully. I'm did not married you so you can go amd enjoy by wasting my money. I married so you can fucking take care of my babies" he said in a very calm voice but his anger was clearly showing.

" I did. The twins were sleeping and I can't just sit at home. You don't let me work so I don't have any choice rather than using your money for your babies. The amount I spend on me is my money." I said keeping my face void of any emotion. Perks of being wife of 'MR. LIAM DRESSFORD'

"I was not able to take care of twins that's why I married you so you will ne at home and take care of them. When they are too old to take care of themselves you can go and do everything you are thinking you are not allowed to. But at this time everything is just for the well being of my children.

" I was not asking for doing any job. I was just keeping my point of-- you know what leave it. You'll jus say your and will not listen to other. There's no point of saying you anything." I said and walked past him inside the house.

---------
" I think we should make fried chicken with some Vegetable stew." I saidto Mia.

" Yeah, but how about if we make something sweet too"

" Yes! you're right. Let's make apple pie"

With Mia agreeing with me we started our cooking. There are many things which proves as my stress releaser like reading books, cooking, sometimes music too and ofcourse sleep. But I opted cooking for today.

"Hey! your pie is giving too much torture to my nose. When will it be out?" Mia asked me getting excited because of the aroma my pie is giving out.

" Have patience babe" I said smiling.

" I think it's done now. Just bring it out"

"Yeah sure"

"Umm.. it's too delicious Ali. It really is.I never have tasted soemthing this mich delicious."

" Thank you" I said by putting other piece of pie in her plate.

" Why don't you start your bakery after twins gets old. You will be making a lot of profit. I an guarantee it."

" We'll see."

-----------

Its 10:30 and Liam is still not at home. As always twins are already sleeping peacefully in their cot.

I don't know what call he got after praising me about not picking or answering his texts on the threshold itself. He left the house in hurry and as much as I remember his face was saying he was super angry.

I don't what goes on his mind. One minute he will be sweet amd the other minute he'll be angry with me I just don't get this man
He have more mood swings then any female in her periods.

------

LIAM'S POV

It's almost 1 am at night. I was busy handling some business with the opponent party. They thought they will make a deal with me with hiding their company background details and I will not  get the whip what is going under my nose. Delusional much.

I parked my car in the garage and entered in home just to see Aaliyah sleeping on the sofa already. I don't get why she waits for me when she knows I'm getting late. I know she too haven't eaten anything because according to her she doesn't like me eating alone when I come late at night. I sigh out and went toward her.

Her face was covered with her hairs falling on it. I removed a strand and put it behind her ears. A smile made it's way to my face seeing her face. She sleeps like a kid her one arm under her head and other resting on her hand making her lips to pout.

Today she really gave me a headache when she didn't returned my call and messages. I thought I was going to lose her again.

I kissed her forehead and went to the bedroom for getting fresh. Then I'll wake her up to have some dinner then we'll sleep.

_____________________________

Hey guys!!!

Let me know if you liked the update!

Do comment, vote and add it to your reading list.

Stau healthy, stau at home and enjoy

xoxox