Chapter 61

Almost 4k words, enjoy!

Loud laughing and talking sounds echoed in the park as many families play with their kids and their small wolves, enjoying their family time together.

In between these chaotic peoples there is one family who were the same, playing and laughing with their pups.

"Jungmin pass the ball!" The latter kicked the ball to his father who pass it to the other pup who was standing just beside him.

"Googie kick" The small omega shyly laugh while covering his mouth and give a weak kick and clap his hands happily when it roll over to his mother.

Taehyung laugh happily. "Yay! Very good baby"

Jungkook giggle and pick up his three year old son, Taegguk and push him up in the air and catched him causing the pup to shrieked in laughter.

"So proud of you. My googie is so strong" Jungkook nuzzle into his cheek lovingly as he peck his forehead.

Jungmin kissed Taehyung's cheek thankfully when he give him the sandwich and the omega pinch his son's cheek in response.

"Thanks mum"

"Your welcome, bub"

Jungmin is still the mama's boy even when he's eight years old going to be nine soon in few months, he still prefer his mama the most which the latter absolutely adore.

"Oh no!" Jungmin yell when he accidently kicked the ball a bit too hardly and it landed on the other side of the small lake in between the park and somewhere between the trees.

Thankfully it didn't hurt anyone because there were just so many wolves are in the public park today since it was a weekend.

And it was a special werewolves park where they can transform into their wolves without any care.

Jungkook shake his head. "Not again"

The trueblood roll his eyes playfully. "Seriously, you remind me so much of my childhood when I also hurt others with just a small touch beacuse i always forget how much strength my playful punches carries"

Jungmin smile sheeplishly. "My wolf is just so excited, so I forgot to control my strength, sorry dad"

"Aww baby" Taehyung cooed at his pup and beckon him forward with his arms wide open.

"What are your wolf so excited for?" He asked softly as the pup settle himself in his mama's arms.

"He gets excited with little things and he absolutely love to play surrounded by many wolves"

Jungkook smile and come forward, sitting on the bench beside his omega with Taegguk clinging to him.

He patted Jungmin's head. "It's alright, no worries. It happens specially when you're still young. I'll get it for you"

Taehyung smile when Jungkook stood up and give Taegguk to him and also in the process kiss his mate's cheek. "I'll be back"

Taehyung nodded and placed his second son in his lap and kissed his cheek.

Taegguk giggle and look up at him and then look back to where Jungkook was going and instantly made grabby hand to his discarding back.

"Dadda!" Taehyung gathered him in his arms and peck his head while rubbing his back.

"Momma!....dadda?" He cutely says pointing his small finger to where Jungkook has dissappeared, looking back at his momma with his big doe eyes.

Taegguk doesn't talk much, he always conveys his messages through his pretty eyes, Taehyung and Jungkook love when the omega pup talk because he has such a beautiful voice and the way of talking, it always melts the parents heart.