Chapter 60

Enioy part 2 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Koo~"

And he choose to use the name he know, is his alpha's weakness, and how he would do anything after that for Taehyung, he can't say no to that.

Jungkook softened immediately just as Taehyung predicted and he wrapped him tenderly in his embrace caressing his warm cheeks delicately.

"Yes, Moonlove"

Taehyung look down and back away a bit making Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and inching forward to grab him in his protective arms again but Taehyung stop him.

He took few steps back, eyes holding the alpha's confuse one which has some fear in it, fear that he made his precious Moonlove uncomfortable in someways, that he went far with touching him.

Not knowing the slightest bit how much Taehyung waited for it, and he decided to quench his thirst now, no matter what.

Taehyung smile softly at Jungkook which did made him calm but he was still anxious when he saw Taehyung reach his neck.

Taehyung grip the zipper of the hoodie he was wearing and bite his lips, eyes still holding the eye contact when he slowly with steady breaths push the zipper down.

The cringing sound of the zipper opening molding with the heavy rain outside.

Jungkook breath caught in his throat when he saw the sight of Taehyung's skin poking from the line of opening and Taehyung was still dragging the zip oh so teasingly slow.

He reached the end and tuck it open, now his hoodie was all open and the slight skin from the line of open zipper was showcasing when Jungkook's curious eyes landed on the bottom and the low growl of satisfication came out of his throat when he saw the poking underwear with unknown colour because of the less lightning in the room, he couldn't tell.

Taehyung hold the eye contact and he let out the heavy scent of his blocking arousal instantly clouding Jungkook's senses and open his arms wide open for Jungkook, inviting him.

"Koo...come here"

And Jungkook like an obedient puppy trail fastly to him letting his omega cup his face and pull him closer to him.

"Want you, Alpha~" he slurred oozing out more of his arousal scent, seducting the alpha and turning him on as he hands slowly went to his strong chest and finding the close buttons and opening it just like he wanted it before and this time he succeed and push his shirt off of his shoulders and throw it blindly somewhere.

Jungkook's eyes flashed red for a second and he growled closing his eyes and taking in the delicious scent of his Omega's arousal.

Taehyung stare at the bulging muscles of his alpha and placed his both palms flat on his chest, rubbing it up and down on the warm skin and feeling the dip of his abs and trailing the tip of his fingers to feel the hard muscles.

"So strong~" Taehyung dragged his words, his eyes shining in amazament and need as he felt more wetness in between his legs.

Jungkook gulped as he push the open hoodie aside a bit and firmly placed his hands on his omega's both bare sides making the other gasp and bite his lips at the direct contact of skin to skin causing the tingling feeling to come with full force.

Jungkook growls at the softness under his palms and scoot more closer to him almost towering over his small body and move his hands up and down at the smooth skin of his omega.

Taehyung felt ticklish at the warm hands boldly roaming on his sides and his breath hitched when Jungkook's thumb brush against his buds teasingly as it went to his back and rubbing it all over the skin sensually.