Chapter 50

Welcome back to my youtube channel-ahem I mean welcome back to the yet another update uwu enjoy!
__________

"Good morning puppy" Taegguk let out an adorable voice as his swollen sleepy eyes raked over the omega and he starts flaring his hands around happily.

Taehyung chuckled and pick up the little pup up and kiss his forehead. "Are you happy to see me, little one" Taegguk instantly clutch to his finger that were booping his tiny nose tightly in his small hands.

"Aww you're happy" Taehyung cooed at the pup and peck his nose sweetly smile at him. "How did my baby slept hm" Taehyung giggle at the way pup's eyes sparkle as he took his finger in his mouth sucking on it.

Taehyung smiled a bit sadly as his eyes stare at the adorable pup in his arms. "I wish you were my pup, little one" He whispered sadly, nosing his cheeks adoringly.

"It would be so much better" Taegguk smiled at the gesture and look up at him with his big doe eyes shining.

Taehyung smiled sweetly. "But it's okay. Because right now you're my pup and I'm your mama" He says happily and pick the pup in the air causing the omega pup to flare his small arms here and there and giggle.

"Say baby, did you miss your mama huh...... because I miss my baby" Taehyung giggled wiggling the pup lightly and blowing raspberry in his cute tummy.

The pup giggled out as much as he can, since he still don't know how to laugh properly. Taegguk only let out weird voices which make the Older omega happy because the Omega pup was happy.

"Taehyung!"

Taehyung stop his giggling and turns back where the voice came from. "Come on puppy, let's say bye to your daddy okay" The Omega says to a pup and cradle him in his arms going outside in the living room where the alpha was talking to their little alpha.

"No Jungoo you're not allowed yet. You're too young for it" Jungkook says to the pouting pup.

"What is it?" The omega asked as he walked closer to them and gets a bit shock at how the little omega suddenly starts gibberishing and flaring his hands around in his hold.

He look down with a slightly wide eyes to see the little omega's eyes is stuck to his mate who was talking to their son.

"Um...Jungkook?" The omega called still looking at the seemingly excited omega in his arms.

Jungkook look up at his mate and smile. "Hey, finally i was getting late..." Jungkook trailed off as his eyes landed on the small bundle of human who was staring at him with his big doe eyes which were kind of sparkling while his tiny hands were going everywhere like he was trying to make grabby hands at him.

"Looks like someone is excited to see you" Taehyung chuckled at the loud noises the pup was making.

Jungkook pat his little alpha's head and stood up from his kneeling position and walked to his both omegas laughing at how the tiny omega starts to kind of giggled seeing him coming closer.

"What? Do you want to come to me huh" Jungkook says as he pick the happy pup from Taehyung's arms and hold him up in the air making Taegguk to screeched in baby voice and giggle deeply with his tiny fist in his mouth.

"Wow he's much more happy when you do that to him then he was with me just a few minutes ago."

"I see he already picked his favourite huh" Taehyung commented smiling softly at the duo and look down when he felt the tug on his pants.

Jungmin was pouting and making grabby hands at him. Taehyung smile sweetly and hold his son in his arms. "What wrong my babyboy? Why so pouty pouty hm" Taehyung says as he adjusted him on his hips and pat his bum lightly.