Chapter 55

I recently published the mini-series of Taekook, if have a time, check it out!! Xoxo

I have no idea how to write this chapter but I tried to do as much as i can, hope you will liked it.

___________

Taehyung sighs as he came out of the kids room carefully closing the door as to not disturb their sleep. He look at the clock and nervously bites his lips, this is it.

Today is the day.

The day where he will confess his feelings to Jungkook and this time he made a proper plan without the interruption of anyone.

He thought about it when this afternoon Jungkook called him and informed that he will be late to come home because of some meetings with his business partners.

He quickly got the opportunity and thought that this is the right time, he already fed his both pups and they are already in deep dreamland to wake up before the morning except Taegguk who needs bottle in the middle of the night but he will be able to confess it to Jungkook before it happens, so that's not a very big deal.

The big deal is, is his wildly racing heart and nervousness, he doesn't want to ruin this time because of his stupid shyness so he's been trying to rehearse since afternoon what he wanted to say to him but at the end his mind is not just saving all the right words he's been thinking of saying to Jungkook.

It's save to say that only the thought of saying those words is causing his cheeks to bloom with ultra shyness and uncontrollable happiness in his eyes, it's all too much for the poor omega.

But one thing is confirm, it feels so good to imagine it only and he still has to live it in reality.

Taehyung placed his hand on his wildly beating heart and sigh then smiling.

He can't wait for Jungkook to come home.

_____________

Meanwhile, the alpha is quite not in a very good mood.

His meetings with his partners went smoothly and successfully but it left a bitter feeling in his heart, why?

Because his partners were each other's lover, they were mate and may i add they were deeply and purely lovey dovey mate even infront of Jungkook.

They were looking so irresistable. Like two souls being one. The simple touches and pure shyness in the eyes of the beta who's alpha was rubbing his hands so lovingly, it all made Jungkook envy them.

He felt so Jeolous of their relation, their pure love and the display of Affection.

He wants it too, he always want this but couldn't able have it, and it made him imagine how it will feel to live that kind of pure love, to have that affection.