Chapter 8

4 years later

It's been four years now. Four years ago taehyung gave birth to a babyboy named jeon jungmin. A strong but beautiful alpha boy. He's very smart and clever.

Many things has changed now and is for sure not good. Taehyung has changed even jungkook.

Taehyung is not a bubbly person anymore. He lost his personality now. He lost his smile, he lost his heart, his emotions, his feelings and even he lost with his wolf too.

He's not the taehyung who was trying to made his relationship with jungkook, he's not that taehyung who was seeking for his mates warmth and comfort. He's not that taehyung who was waiting for his mate. He's not that taehyung who was comforting his wolf, telling himself a lie. He's not the taehyung who once getting hoped from a little things his mate do. He's not the taehyung who hoped now. He's not the taehyung who has heart not physically but emotinally and verbally. He's not the taehyung who cried in longing and despair for his mate.

He's not the taehyung without his omega wolf who hide in the depth of his soul long ago. Weak and miserable can't see the disgust and regret in his mates eyes.

He lost his self.

He lost his precious wolf who once was his comfort and someone to hold onto.

And now he's just living without emotions, without the warmth, without his wolf. Without a fake hope. Without heart. Without love and without his mates care and affection.

Just like a living stone. Cold and stilled, but breathing. Walking, seeing, eating but without any feelings.

Four years ago, he lost himself completely after living in a false hopes and holding onto his feelings and believe to one day get his mates attention and a little bit of love in his cold heart. He lost his pathetic hope of getting his mates affection and love.

Everything, he lost everything when one day he saw a picture of someone in his mates closet hiding in a deepest of corner in a beautiful box safely like he doesn't want it to have a little bit of crease. Like a most precious gem.

He cried for hours, whole night in batrayal, in hurt, in love. Knowing the one he's longing for whom he's trying to get a little of love in his heart, whom pup he's carrying already has someone in his heart, mind and soul.

He lost himself the day when his beautiful pup was born, the day when his alpha smiled so big looking so proud to have a alpha babyboy, eyes shine with happiness when he hold him the first time looking a proud father showing his pup to his family forgetting the one who actually gave him his alpha pup.

Not once did he ask if he was alright or in pain after hours of painful delievery. Not once did he look towards him when taehyung was looking at him waiting for his mate to come and appreciate him because that's what all omega's want when they gave them a pup. They need attention and affection. They need their alpha's warmth from the painful delievery but nothing happened his alpha never once look towards him too busy admiring his pup.

Too busy that he didn't see the silent tears coming from his omega, too busy in his happy feeling to notice his omega's longing eyes.

Instead jimin came to him asking about his health and feelings he just gave a small smile tears still leaking but jimin thought his hurt and longing tears were actually from happiness. So he smiled at him and congratulate.

Taehyung smile tiredly but happily when he can hold his son finally, his pup looked so tiny and cute. He caressesd his cheeks playing with his fingers when his pup look at him with his big doe eyes open a little. He smiled and kiss his red chubby cheeks. His kissed his fingers and hug his sunflower to his chest feeling the blooming happiness in his heart after a very long time.

But it gone fastly just as it came when his tiny pup snatched away from his motherly arms by his mates mother who look at him in boredmon and disgust. His eyes looking longingly at his pup, he wants to hold his precious more but she won't gave him.

They gave his pup a name well jungkook gave, he just announced it not asking if taehyung wants to or not. If taehyung have any name for his pup or not.

Jungkook just proudly announced it.

That was the last day he cried, last day he broke down but whole completely not a one piece left, his lost it that day.

That day he got the most beautiful blessing but that was also the day everything shattered completely within him. He closed everything that day.

That day he closed the door of his dead and shattered heart, the day where he let all out at once and then close it for forever.

No love, no attention, no mate and no forgiveness. Everything closed that day for good. He hide his wolf that day who no longer can hold the bond between them, who got so weak and tired. He hide him for his own good.

That was the last day of his misery and despair. He won't let anyone come now. He cried but for the last time. For good.
____________

From now on, the main plot starts.That was the end of what taehyung feels now we will focus on jungkook feels and his misery, i am so excited to write *evil laugh*

Hope you are enjoying by book.
I purple you💜

~bunnies~