#13 - Baby Blue

"Can you stop splashing around?" Tul laughed as Max moved again, sloshing water over the edge of the bathtub.

It had been a few days since they had shifted to the new apartment. Max & Tul had got off work a little earlier than usual and had come home to an empty flat. Tomo & Boom were having night duty this week.

So, the entire flat was at their disposal for the evening.

On the way back from work they had taken a short detour and visited an eatery which specialized in American fast food and had purchased some take away burgers and fries and milkshakes.

Back at the room they decided to have their meal while watching a new horror movie streaming on one of the apps.

After that they decided to give the bathtub a try. But well the narrow bathtub was a bit too narrow to fit two hulks like them. But never to be out done Tul decided he would lean back against one edge of the tub while spooning Max.

But after a bit Max was not satisfied with the situation as he couldn't indulge in his naughty fantasies.

"Hey... Max!" Tul protested once more.

Max leaned over Tul and taking a nip at his ear said, "Come on... I am done with this baby tub. Let's go to bed." With that he slid his mouth along Tul's jaw grazing it with his teeth.

He stood up and held out his hand to Tul who was looking at his boyfriend's sexy body in admiration. Not missing the fact that Max was already hard and ready to go.

He didn't want to let this opportunity pass. So instead of taking Max's hand he slid his own over Max's muscled thighs. Moving to a kneeling position he kissed the inside of his thighs making Max curl his toes in anticipation. As he moved further along to the base of Max's erection, Max curled his fingers in Tul's hair and pulled his head away from his body.

"Not so fast...," Max drawled in a sexy voice. "Today its my turn." With that he pulled Tul up and melded their lips together.

"Carry me...," Tul said and jumped on Max, wrapping his legs around Max's hips and his arms around his neck.

Max grabbed him effortlessly and carried him to the bed.

Lying back on the plush bed Tul congratulated himself on making the right choice with the mattress. It was firm and yet soft enough to feel like fluff under his back.

Max was already all over Tul, kissing, licking, nibbling. Tul didn't mind. He was okay with letting Max take the lead today. Usually it was Max who was always considerate about Tul's needs.

Today Max was surprisingly taking it slow. Enjoying every bit of sensation coursing through his body. Lying on top of Tul he merged his lips with Tul's kissing him slowly. Enjoying the sensation of Tul's tongue against his own.

Ever so slowly he shifted his attention from Tul's mouth to his chest. Sucking and creating innumerable hickey's on Tul's chest. Till Tul tried to stop him and push him away.

"Can you stop, Maxiii..." Tul laughed at the slightly ticklish sensation of Max's mouth sucking on his smooth skin.

Max only gave a deep throated laugh before shifting his attention to Tul's thighs. Placing more love bites on Tul's thighs till he squirmed from the sensation.

Fetching the lube he fingered Tul's entrance changing the mood from ticklish playfulness to something more deeper and sensuous. With every stroke of his fingers he drove Tul a little closer to the brink, to see the wash of pleasure on his lover's face stoked his own fire.

When he finally merged his body with Tul's it was the most satisfactory feeling.

Watching each other's eyes as they came simultaneously was even more satisfying.