«173» Their first day

Yoongi was waking up, the light was coming through the semi sheer curtains. He tried to outstretch his arms and legs but he felt something heavy on top of him, when he opened his eyes and looked down he saw Jimin on his chest breathing heavy. He couldn't help but smile and run his fingers through the younger's hair feeling the smaller boy fidget and get into a more comfortable position but keeping himself on top of Yoongi.

« Morning beautiful. » Yoongi then gave a kiss on the top of Jimin's head feeling the sun rays coming into the room. This was perfect, being here in Italy with Jimin on his chest with messy hair and pink puffy cheeks he couldn't ask for a better morning.

« mmm. » Jimin whined sitting up on his knees leaning over Yoongi's body, he rubbed his hand over his face and looked around on the bed still in the confused sleepy state which made Yoongi smile as he saw the younger's hair lay messily on his forehead.

« You're pretty. » Yoongi reached his hand up and brushed his thumb against his husband's cheek. Jimin got a little embarrassed and brushed his hair back off of his face looking down.

Jimin was so sleepy and couldn't even speak so he just leaned forward and rested his upper body on Yoongi's hiding his face in the older's neck. Jimin would even agree that this was the best day ever, just the way the sunlight poured into the room and the warm embrace that he was feeling. It was perfect in both of their eyes.

« So, I thought that today we should walk around town and go on a date tonight, this is our first day and I want to walk and see everything. » Yoongi suggested, they were in a beautiful part of Italy and he wanted to go see the place with his husband and Jimin just nodded his head but not leaning up to look at the older.

« Let's go get dressed then babe. » Yoongi tapped Jimin's butt which made the younger whine and a big smile went wide over Yoongi's face. They both managed to get out of bed and went into the bathroom where they would get ready for the day.

Jimin didn't want to do his hair or anything because it was their honeymoon and Yoongi didn't judge him for his looks so he brushed his hair, washed his face and he was good to go. Jimin decided to wear black jeans that had rips in the knees along with a short sleeved blue shirt. Yoongi didn't do anything fancy either because this was their vacation he just put on some black jeans, a black band-t and a red and blue flannel. Yoongi saw Jimin sitting on the bathtub behind him through the mirror. He smiled and just kept looking and staring at his husband through the mirror for a couple minutes before Jimin looked up and noticed.

« Ready to go? » Yoongi asked and Jimin quickly nodded and blushed looking down at the ground, still feeling shy everytime that Yoongi looked at him even though they were married and have been together for a long time now.

They walked around the town, it was beautiful they got a coffee at a cute little coffee shop by their resort. They walked around town and even took a taxi to see the different sights, they went to the leaning tower of pisa, they took pictures and Yoongi bought some small things for everyone back home like he promised them. He even bought things for himself and Jimin before they decided to go out for lunch. They had a really good day filled with adventure and good sightseeing locations. They definitely worked up an appetite for dinner.

« I feel gross we should have gone to the room to shower or something, this is a nice place as well. » Jimin whined as Yoongi dragged him into this restaurant and bar for them to have a little date, their first date as husbands.

« I'm hungry and I don't care, it's you I care about. » Yoongi wasn't trying to be gushy but it was true, he didn't care that everyone was dressed nice and they stood out. He just wanted to be with Jimin and no one was going to take that away from me.

Jimin just rolled his eyes and ignored the stares that they got, they just had fun and ate their dinner reminiscing over what happened that day. They laughed and made fools of themselves in this nice restaurant but they paid and left, by this time it was getting dark outside and they held hands and started walking to the resort which wasn't that far. They swung their hands and laughed, enjoying each other's company and not having to worry about anything else.

This week for them will be refreshing and amazing for their relationship, they both needed this vacation and they wouldn't want to do it with anyone else.