Someone Worth Melting For...

you watched as hands left the room that held anna, watching as he locked it. magma growled as he watched hands leaves with a smirk. you growled as well. "tch, i knew something was wrong with him. i mean who proposes to someone they just met unless something was up." magma gave a slight nod as his mouth slowly began to open, his eyes glowing as he readied a fireball. you quickly shut his mouth closed when you saw hands turn around, looking around. he stood for a minute, then slowly began walking in your direction, sword at ready. you pushed magma back as you looked around.

hands quickly turned the corner, but saw nothing, he looked around a bit before turning to leave. after a few minutes, you peeked open the door, looking around a bit before motioning for magma to come out. you turned to the wolf, pointing an accusing finger at him. "you can't just shoot fireballs in the cast-" you suddenly collapsed on the ground, as you went into a fetal position. you groaned in pain as you held your chest tightly. it felt like an icicle shot through your heart. magma curled around your freezing form, you silently cursed yourself for not being strong enough to deal with the pain that you were currently enduring.

magma gave out a small whimper, nudgin your form, only making you curl into yourself more. "i-im so sorry a-anna, elson. i-i failed you..." you held yourself as the pain increased, tears pricking at the corner of your eyes as your hair turned completely white. magma Nuzzled further into you, a silent way of telling you 'everything will be fine, i promise.' you shivered violently, but it soon slowed when you felt magma you his magic to warm you.

the duke walked away from the window after seeing the snowstorm begin. the men all shivered and shook as the room's temperature drop. "it's getting colder by the minute! and if we don't do something soon, we'll all freeze to death!" his words were true, and everyone knew it. they suddenly turned to the door when it opened. "prince hans!" the spanish man spoke as he and the others that were sitting quickly stood up. Hands gave the men a sad sorrowful look his form looking a bit shaken. hands took a step into the room. "princess anna and captain y/n are." he clenched his eyes closed. "dead..." the men all gasped. "what happened to them!" the duke asked, as all of the men including himself helped hans sit down. "they were killed....by king elson." the men gasped once more. "no..by her own sister, and the one who the captain loyally served." the duke spoke, disbelief in his voice. even if he thought that the king was a monster, he still didn't think that he would kill his very own sister, not to mention someone who would risk their life to find him and bring him back. hands sighed as he sadly looked down at his lap. "at least, we were able to say our wedding vows, before she died in our arms....and the captain giving her blessing to our marriage, as her final breaths." (is that even proper english?) the men all looked at hands sadly. the duke clenched his fist, before turning to the men. "there is no doubt now, king elson is a monster and a threat to us all." the spanish guy looked at hands. "prince hans (almost put hands) arendelle looks to you." this was all going according to plan. he sadly looked up to the men. "with a heavy heart, i charge king elson, with treason. and sentence him to death."

elson watched the snow storm rage from where he was held. hearing the crackling of ice he turned, watching the room be coated with ice. he began to pull on his confines, trying to break free. elson heard voices from the other side of the door, making his eyes widen, before they narrowed, glaring at the shackles that held him in this prison, as he pulled harder on them. just as the guards opened the door, the support beams fell from the ceiling, a loud crash sounding. hands pushed through the guards, growling as he glared at the now destroyed wall, and broken shackles that lay on the ground.

kristoff and sven both sadly walked up the snowy hill. sven stopped, looking back at the kingdom. he snorted as he turned toward kristoff, before bounding in front of him, groaning in protest as he blocked his path. kristoff sighed as he looked the reindeer. "what is it bud?" sven moaned a bit, using his antlers to push kristoff back. "hey watch it! what's wrong with you?" he asked, slightly annoyed at the reindeer. sven moaned and groaned, huffing at the blonde. "you know i can't understand you when you talk like that." kristoff tried to move around the reindeer, but sven didn't let him. sven picked him up with his antlers, moving forward and dropping him on the ground, yelling in his face. kristoff stood up. "no! we're not going back! she's with her true love!" sven just gave him 'that look' kristoff sighed, not long after, a strong wind picked up, making him shield his eyes. "what the-" his eyes widened when he saw the storm being created over the castle. "anna! y/n!" he quickly began running down the hill, sven following after, kristoff quickly jumped on, urging him faster as they raced toward the castle.